Bella Vista is a superior beach home that captures spectacular uninterrupted views of Arthurs Seat to Cape Schanck and directly overlooks the 14th hole at St Andrews Golf Course. Offering a stylish and innovative take on contemporary indoor-outdoor living without compromise, nothing has been left to chance.
From street level, the sleek entry leads you past the large master bedroom with ensuite and into the vast family living-dining area and beyond onto the wraparound entertainment deck with BBQ and al fresco dining furniture. Featuring full length floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors, the inside flows to the outside and onto the beautiful coastal views over the golf course and beyond to Arthurs' Seat.
Adjacent to the dining table is the as new bright kitchen with breakfast bar for informal meals and socialising. Stainless steel appliances are also included in this immaculate kitchen. The main living area on this upper level is beautifully decorated with beach tones and comfortable lounges for relaxing around the wood open fire or watching a movie on Foxtel or Netflix.
Downstairs, in the unoffical kids' zone, includes 2 bedrooms and a central living area and kitchenette. The rooms have access to the middle deck or balcony. There is a shared family bathroom with corner spa bath and a full laundry. The second level has internal access via stairs or can be accessed on its' own via the decking.
The ground floor deck is a tranquil place to relax in the outdoor hot tub spa at the end of a day on the golf course or at the nearby beach. The 4th bedroom is also located on this level. A perfect spot for the teenagers in your family.From this deck, there is a boardwalk leading down to a private sanctuary of established trees, landscaped gardens topped with a dry creek bed.
Beach access from Bella Vista is a 750m walk via the National Park, and there is a convenient outside shower to wash the sand off prior to entering the home.
Bella Vista is the haven to escape to all year around..
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8-10
BED 1: 1 x King Bed inc ensuite
BED 2: 1 x King Bed can be split into 2 x Single Beds
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Double Bed Bedroom 4 is accessed via bottom deck and has no internal access to the main house
LOUNGE AREA: 1 x Double Fold Out Couch
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc corner spa bath in main bathroom
- Stunning outside entertainment decks on all 3 levels with outdoor hot tub spa and dining area
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Open fireplace, split system air conditioning and heating no split system in bedroom 4
- 2 TV's inc 65" flat screen / Foxtel / Netflix / 2 x receivers with speakers
- TV / radio surround sound throughout
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Outside shower
- Portacot / high chair and stair gate are available for use
- Off street parking for 2 cars please note that the garage is not available for guest use
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
- This property is not suitable for pets
2 Car Spaces