Available all year, minimum 2 nights, sleeping up to 8 guests
• BYO top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath & beach towels
• Sorry No Pets
Just 600 metres to the sensational shoreline of St Andrews Beach and right beside St Andrews Beach Golf Course, this coveted location is just a stone’s throw to Peninsula Hot Springs, a choice of golf courses, Cape Schanck and the Ace-Hi horse-riding ranch, while Rye’s calm bay beaches, cafes and ice-creamers are just 8 minutes’ drive to the north.
Cocooned in absolute serenity on a large coastal block peppered with tall moonah trees, the spacious accommodation provides two large living areas beneath cathedral ceilings and a striking white stone-topped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and gas stove, while a vast alfresco deck offers a heavenly space to enjoy an afternoon dip platter as the salmon sizzles on the grill.
A second alfresco deck on ground level offers a tranquil spot to enjoy lunch among native gardens, alongside an outdoor shower for washing off after a day on the beach.
Very comfortably equipped to allow for up to 8 guests, the layout features 2 bedrooms with queen-sized beds, plus a double bed, single bed with 2nd mattress, a master ensuite, a full family bathroom and laundry facilities, including washer and dryer.
Where days can commence with a bracing surf in the swell before hitting the hot springs, and end with cocktails under the stars as the waves crash in the distance, this deluxe beach house delivers an escape you’ll never want to return from.
• Vast upper deck off lounge rooms
• Lower deck spilling onto garden
• Indoor & outdoor dining options
• 2 large televisions & Blu-Ray player
• Dishwasher & microwave
• Beef Eater BBQ
• Ducted-heating, split-system air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Washing machine & dryer
• Double garage
• Main Bedroom – 1 x Queen Bed includes ensuite & W/C
• Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3 – 1 x Double Bed
• Bedroom 4 – 1 x Single Bed plus 1 x Single Mattress
3 Car Spaces