- Available all year, minimum 2 nights, sleeping up to 5 guests
- BYO doona covers, top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath & beach towels or all linen plus towels can be supplied P.O.A.
- Pets considered with owners prior approval
Hark back to the days of the 70s when holidays were all about long, lazy days, walks to the beach, riding your bike, backyard cricket, totem tennis and slip n’ slides. If this takes you back then this is the perfect family beach shack for you.
Features: Classic retro decor with a large fully fenced rear yard
- Entry with polished timber floors
- Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed
- Beautifully, retro-styled lounge area with TV including FOXTEL, seating and wall heater
- Bedroom 2 with Triage Bunk
- Bedroom 3 or 2nd living/dining area with 6 seater dining table plus double sofa bed that can be utilised for additional bedding if required
- Stunning, galley style kitchen with fridge, oven plus microwave featuring modern cupboards leading through to the laundry area with washing machine
To the rear is the large timber deck, perfect for entertaining with a 6 seater table setting plus 4 Burner Barbeque with wok burner
Other features include a fabulous front timber deck where you can relax and watch the world go by, fully fenced, flat rear yard, perfect for all those wonderful games, split system heating/cooling plus off-street parking for 3 cars including a single car port.
The property is brilliantly positioned, just a short walk to the beach & shops, approximately 5 minutes drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, world class golf courses, amazing wineries and all that the Peninsula has to offer. Whether it is a girls weekend, a couples retreat or a family getaway this is the perfect home with those memories from the past.