Park the car for your true getaway dream holiday.
Character and convenience combine in this well presented river-front home with easy walking distance of the patrolled surf beach, safe river, shops and restaurants.
Spacious and inviting open-plan lounge/dining area with timber lined walls, polished wooden floors and cosy wood fire. Flat screen TV, DVD player with extensive library, CD player.
Living space extends onto private rear courtyard offering river views, gazebo, gas BBQ with hob, and alfresco dining.
Central modern kitchen with all amenities including dishwasher, microwave, electric stove/oven, large fridge/freezer, sandwich and coffee makers.
Private master BR with Queen bed & ensuite, 2nd BR with Queen bed and TV, and 3rd BR has 2 sets of bunks.
Laundry with top load washing machine & dryer.
Fully fenced private garden and double undercover parking.
Things to do
Ideally located to tempt you to ........
* Play golf with the Kangaroos
* Feed the local parrots & cockatoos
* Stroll along the river bank
* Take a ride in a motor or paddle boat
* Go ride a wave, wind surf or sail
* Fossick in the rock pools
* Catch a bream
* View the Art gallery
* Enjoy a coffee at one of the many cafes
* Gateway to many other tourist attractions
* NO SCHOOLIES PLEASE
The perfect family retreat by the sea just 1.5 hours from Melbourne.