- Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern, spacious apartment, fully appointed with quality fittings & appliances throughout. Queen bed in the main BR, triple bunks in the second BR & the third BR has a double bed - sleeps 7 adults. Portacot available.
- European laundry with washing machine & dryer, laundry powder supplied & beautifully appointed kitchen with stainless-steel Ilve appliances, including dishwasher & microwave & quality cookware & utensils. Tea & coffee making facilities also provided. Water cooler/filtration
unit operating so you don’t need to buy bottled water.
- Giant 70" wall-mounted 'smart' TV with full Foxtel channels in the large, comfy open-plan living room, where you can relax on a comfy 7-seater lounge suite. Wall-mounted TV in every bedroom, including DVD player some DVD's supplied in the kid's room - that's FOUR TV's
- 2 split-system A/C units, with one in the living area & one in the main bedroom. Also ceiling fans in the lounge & all 3 bedrooms for those warm summer days.
- Attractive modern ensuite & second bathroom, both with luxurious heated towel rails, modern shower/vanity & IXL tastic heaters. Hairdryer supplied.
- Main bedroom with QS bed, kid's room with trio bunk - sleeps 3 & third bedroom has a DB - all with quality Egyptian cotton bed linen supplied, free of charge. Built-in robes in all three bedrooms.
- Lovely outdoor setting seats 8 on the front verandah, where you can cook up a BBQ balcony BBQ supplied while enjoying a glass of bubbly or a beer & enjoying the ambience. Glass balustrade with gate along the front of the verandah to ensure the littlies don't escape while you relax : Fully automated awning off the verandah allows guests to enjoy this outdoor area at all times of the year.
- Access to all Great Ocean Road Resort facilities - FREE - indoor heated pool/spa/sauna beach towels available in the apartment, fully-equipped gym & full-sized tennis court tennis racquets/balls supplied in the apartment Trampz trampoline park also located within the Resort with huge discounts offered to our guests. For those looking for their morning caffeine hit, happy hour or simply a tasty meal/pizza, The Coast Restaurant is located within a stone’s throw of all these facilities - the kids will be entertained all day while parents can relax just metres away
- This apartment is literally a 5-minute walk to the cafés, shops & Anglesea Hotel & a walk across the road will find you at the Anglesea River where you can meander along to the incredible family beach & playgrounds, canoes, paddle-boats & much more
- An ideal location for a couple's getaway, 2/3 couples or a fun family holiday sleeps 7, with tennis racquets, boogy boards & fishing rods supplied. Anglesea golf course is also only a five minute walk up the road.
- All linen & towels supplied at no extra cost, as well as complimentary tea/coffee/sugar AND filtered water no need to buy bottled water ????
- Portacot & high-chair located in apartment, free of charge.
- Single car parking space, reserved just for guests, right at your front door. Plenty of parking also available for extra guests, across the driveway or on the street.
YES WE HAVE WIFI ??
- DEFINITELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED ??