An attractive, pet-friendly and well cared for cottage with an eclectic mix of furnishings. Well proportioned interior and extremely spacious exterior with plenty of privacy and fully fenced for safety and security.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with queen size beds and 1 with two single beds
- large open plan luxury fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, dining area with gas log fire
- cosy lounge with a wood burning stove opening to private garden and barbecue area
- bathroom with bath and shower
- separate outside dining area
- off-street parking for two cars
A great position and only a short stroll to the town centre with its boutique shopping, coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Just minutes from the river and golf course and a little further to our famous beaches and wineries.
This home is perfectly situated to explore Barwon Heads delights and the Bellarine Peninsula.