Client comment: “Great place and location. Host was very responsive over emails.” Robin, 30/12/18
Special Australia Day w/e $350/n. Min. 3 nights
Acre@Yellow Gum is aptly named, there’s a lot of space and sense of openness in this part of Ocean Grove. Here you can have the quintessential Aussie summer holiday The Ocean Grove Nature Reserve is just behind your expansive holiday home with its wonderful range of flora and fauna. At the same time it’s not very far from the centre of Ocean Grove shopping precinct, the Blue Lake walking path or the Barwon River Estuary. It’s an ideal spot to be based to explore the Bellarine Peninsula’s wineries, farm produce and Geelong Adventure Park for the kids. It’s also within easy reach of the historic seas-side towns of Queenscliff and Portarlington. There’s plenty of variety to fill up a week here and then there’s also Lorne and the Great Ocean Road just an hour away
BYO sheets and towels or call office for linen pack provided at $30 per person to provide linen and make up beds for your arrival.
Doonas, pillows and covers provided.
Please Note: minimum 7 night stay over new year period that includes New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.
Acre@Yellow Gum is a near new holiday home with expansive lawns for the kids to play ball games in the shade or just lie around and relax. Modern decor and features will make you feel very comfy. This is a large holiday home that will easily accommodate 2 families in style. Additional entertainment for the kids is available in the generously proportioned cubby house with a swing set and trampoline.
Acre@Yellow Gum features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, main with a queens bed, 2nd. with a queen bed, 3rd with a trio bunk and 4th with a double bed. Port-a-Cot and high chair also provided
• A comprehensive open plan, ultra modern kitchen, dining area for 6 includes: dishwasher, microwave oven, 5 burner cook-top, toaster, all utensils and crockery, fridge/freezer, walk-in pantry a host of modern appliances and dining for 6 people
• For your comfort there is open fire and gas log fire for heating and fans for cooling
• For entertainment there is a flat-screen TV, DVD and stereo. There’s also a pool table
• 2 full bathrooms, including 2 toilets
• Laundry has a washing machine
• An undercover outdoor al fresco entertaining area has a BBQ with outdoor seating for 8 around the table. Fenced yard with access to the nature reserve. An outdoor shower and a fire place for fun night’s sitting around the open fire having a sing-a-long And kids table
• Guest parking in the double garage
• Access to the bike track
• And a trampoline
• Swing set
• Pump track bike track