Stay amongst the vineyards and gardens at the stunning Baie Winery. This private, self contained cottage is situated on the idyllic Bellarine Peninsula with sweeping views across the bay and in close proximity to the Surf Coast and Geelong.
Our two bedroom cottage has everything you could possibly dream of for a relaxing break. Wether it be a romantic getaway or quiet time with the family, Baie Cottage won't disappoint.
Situated on the Baie Winery family estate, the cottage can comfortably sleep five. The main bedroom has a king-size bed, with modern ensuite and TV, and opens up to an expansive deck with stunning views from the You Yangs to the city of Melbourne.
The second bedroom has a double bunk bed with plenty of cupboard space. A sizeable bathroom is attached to the bedroom with a shower, toilet, sink and plenty of cupboard space.
The cottage has a functional kitchen with oven, gas stove,dishwasher microwave and brand new fridge. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you'll need including cooking equipment, crockery and glassware.
The open plan living/dining area has a new sofa, wood fire and large TV. Complete with dining table and air conditioning this space is perfect for relaxing after a busy day seeing what the Peninsula has to offer.
The laundry consists of washer and dryer as well as an ironing board and iron.
The newly constructed, north facing deck is perfect for those warm evenings where you can comfortably enjoy a glass of Baie wine. Watch the sun go down whilst listening to the birds singing as the boats sail past on the water.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES. $5000 PENALTY refer to terms and conditions
- Prices are based on two guests. Extra guests are $25 per person, per night.
- No smoking inside the house or on any of the balconies.
- Please respect our neighbours. Fines may apply for excessive noise if reported
- If you break something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests
- Exit Time is 11.00 am unless otherwise agreed at least 24 hours in advance.
- Leave keys inside the property together with the house manual on the kitchen counter.
Note: When exiting it is your responsibility to ensure that the property is fully locked and secure.
- Electricity: Turn off all lights, air conditioning and heating.
- Please take a moment to double or triple check that nothing is left behind, as returning valuables will be at your cost