Federation-style 3BR house 1.3km from Camperdown's famous clocktower and elm-lined boulevard:
- Very clean, comfortable and quirky
- 3 bedrooms: 2 with queen beds, the other with 2 singles
- One bathroom with bath and separate shower. Separate toilets: inside and out. Laundry.
- Large, well-equipped kitchen/dining room, incl. electric stove, microwave, dishwasher
- Sitting room with open fire, air conditioner, TV and PVR/BluRay
- Lounge with gas space heater
- Verandah to southeast, with views to Mt Leura & Mt Sugarloaf
- Large block with carport, and 80m driveway
Camperdown oozes history and charm, both natural and built
- Walking or cycling, eg heritage trail from the imposing gothic Clock Tower past numerous other architecturally significant buildings; nature walks around Mt Leura and Mt Sugarloaf; Rail Trail
- Lakes Purrumbete and Bullen Merri offer great fishing and other water activities.
- Great cafes, pubs and shops: fashion, three op shops, a large secondhand/antique shop and massive demolition yard.
- Botanical gardens by W.G Guilfoyle
- 2.5hrs from Melbourne, and 40mins from the Twelve Apostles
- Three trains a day to and from Melbourne