AMAZING HOUSE.....AMAZING VIEWS!!!
"The Dunes Homestead" is set within natural parkland and rolling lawns atop 60 acres of native bushland at Cape Otway Cottages, in beautiful Hordern Vale, Cape Otway. Centrally located to the Great Ocean Road and the Great Ocean Walk, this truly luxurious dog friendly retreat offers privacy and luxury, with breathtaking views.
Looking over the Otway National Park treetops, this luxury hilltop three bedroom house has unparalleled 180 degree views of the Otways and the Aire River valley. See wedge-tailed eagles hover outside the huge picture windows or relax on the deck and admire the sunset over the Aire River sand dunes.
The high vaulted ceilings of the spacious living area are complimented by panoramic views and natural light through huge picture windows. The beautifully coloured Grampians sandstone walls, testament to the ancient craft of stonemasonry, complement a double sided Wood Fire and Karri floors throughout the house.
The gourmet kitchen features a Rosieres 'Paul Bocuse' gas stove with double electric ovens and wok burner, commercial coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, glassed coolroom and an excellent selection of cookery equipment. This is a kitchen that was made for cooking and entertaining.
All of the bedrooms have amazing views and King sized beds (also convertible to Twin Share) and the master bedroom features a large corner Spa and double sided Wood Fire. The private studio also offers a King sized bed, Wood Fire, Spa and a small but fully equipped Kitchen.
A secluded and sheltered courtyard features beautiful sandstone walls and a lovely cottage garden, whilst spacious decking spans the entire front of the house, with outdoor furniture to relax and admire the view.
- Proximity to Great Ocean Road and all Apollo Bay amenities
- Close to Aire River step on/off point for the Great Ocean Walk
- Secluded hilltop location, spectacular coastal and Otways views
- Beautiful Grampians sandstone walls, fireplace and courtyard
- Soaring triangular ceiling, huge living space / picture windows
- Double-fronted fireplace, RC air-conditioning
- Large semi-commercial kitchen MADE FOR ENTERTAINING featuring a Rosieres 'Paul Bocuse' gas stove with double electric ovens and wok burner, commercial coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, glassed coolroom and an excellent selection of cookery equipment.
- Master bedroom with King bed, open fireplace large corner Spa, WIR all overlooking the Otways and Aire Valley
- Ensuite double shower
- Second bedroom has King bed or Twin share
- Fully self-contained Private Studio with King bed, Spa, Kitchen
- Total three King bedrooms, three bathrooms, two spas, two kitchens
- Also Queen sofa bed in Living area
- Excellent Entertainment system, with full Foxtel Pay TV and satellite Free-to-air TV
- Secure are for doggies
- Great location for a small private function or wedding
DOGS ARE VERY WELCOME...
Well behaved pets are welcomed with open arms at The Dunes Homestead.
All doggie guests receive a comfy dog bed, towels, bowls and treats on arrival.
The open lawned area around the property offers loads of room for dogs to run and chase balls.
Air conditioning, Wheelchair accessible, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pets allowed, Wheelchair accessible, Non-Smoking
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Hot tub
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- Satellite/Cable, DVD player, Video library, Stereo, Parking
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating
- Double sided Wood Fire, Gourmet Kitchen with Coolroom , Full sized Coffee Machine with Coffee Grinder, Amazing views of the Otways, Pet Friendly, 3 x King Beds (2 convertible to Twin Share), Queen innerspring Sofa in main lounge