NEW TO HOMEAWAY/STAYZ
Unwind at our wonderfully relaxed and spacious 4 bedroom Fairhaven beach house, only 5 mins flat walk to the beach. Perfect for families, groups or anyone wanting to experience and explore the Surf Coast - Great Ocean Road.
Yellow Crest Holiday House is the perfect place to call home while on holidays on the Great Ocean Road. Located an easy 450m, flat walk to the fabulous Fairhaven Beach, it is perfect for families or anyone that likes to enjoy the beach without having to drive.
This large 4-bedroom house sleeps 10 with a large living area, wrap around deck and large backyard.
Fairhaven is situated an easy 1.5-hour drive from Melbourne, well known as one of the surf coasts best beaches with something for everyone – great surf, a patrolled beach, rock pools and a surf lifesaving club that serves a cold beer after a long day out in the surf
Named after the Yellow Crest Cockatoos that live in the nearby bushland, our home has been in our family for over 30 years. Providing a relaxed and comfortable feel with a big open living room which includes a large kitchen, dining area and family living area. The wide decking adds an extra space for everyone to enjoy. Four bedrooms, two with queen beds, one with a double bed and the fourth, with a single bed and bunk which includes a double bed below and single bed on top providing a great space for families to share.
Fairhaven is a special place to us and we love that we can share it with others. The house has provided us with wonderful memories with family and friends and we would like to welcome you to make yours here.
• Sleeps up to 10 people.
• Four bedrooms, large living area, two bathrooms, kitchen and laundry.
• Wardrobes in all bedrooms.
• Coffee machine for those morning lattes Fully equipped kitchen including kitchen basics including – tea, coffee beans, sugar, olive oil and vinegar
• Upstairs includes a wraparound deck with sunny areas throughout the day
• Outdoor BBQ on the deck
• Outdoor seating area
• Linen, towels and cleaning are always included in all stays
• Porta cot and children’s toys
• Off street parking for 5 cars
• Large backyard, perfect for interfamily cricket games
Bedroom 1 - Queen size bed;
Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed
Bedroom 3 - Queen size bed
Bedroom 4 - 1 x bunk bed double and single beds, 1 x single bed and 1 x trundle
Other things to note
• Great family accommodation
• Basic pantry items including tea, coffee beans, sugar, olive oil and vinegar etc
• A large selection of board games
Guests have access to all of the house and backyard
Guests stays are not interrupted. We are always available via mobile or email to assist you in any way to ensure you are having a wonderful time away.