Modern home retreat in Johanna, sleeps maximum of 4 adults and 4 children in 2 QS and 2 bunk beds.
Our house is beautifully appointed with all new furnishings and appliances. It features a Games room with Table Tennis, Foosball, Air Hockey and Bean Bags. A large Deck with Barbeque completes the relaxing environment.
Situated approximately 4km from the Great Ocean Road this peaceful location will suit those who are looking for a simple relaxing get-away, or would also be ideal for the walkers wishing to maintain a base after completing daily sections of the Great Ocean Walk.... or maybe a hot soak in the bath with your own valley view. For the more experienced surfers there is always Johanna Beach or Castle Cove to challenge you, but a more gentle surf is not too far away.
The home is located within easy walk to other tracks, where tall trees will astound as will the abundant local wildlife.
On those too-hot summer days, lazing around in the pools of the Aire River Crossing beneath the shade of the trees can't be beaten.
Things To Do:
- Visit the Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Great Ocean Walk
- Track exploring grab a map - we have our own mini Tourist Information desk
- Local Surf there's a beach for everyone
- Visit local markets for produce, arts & crafts
- Go Blueberry picking
- Experience the waterfalls Triplet Falls is close by
- Enjoy a day out at the Otway Fly for a tree-top experience
- Johanna Beach rock pools
- Bird Spotting/Watching - there's an abundance of beautiful native birds
What to Bring?
Just your own groceries and personal items.
We provide all Doonas, Pillows, Sheets, Pillow Cases, Bath Towels, Bath Mats and Tea Towels.
On arrival we will supply you with complimentary supplies of:
- Guest Soaps
- Some Coffee Pods for the Expresso Machine and assorted Tea Bags Black Tea & Herbal Teas
- UHT Milks
- Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
- Dishwashing Detergent & Dishwashing Pellets
- Laundry Detergent
- Enough wood for your first cosy night in front of the wood fire