New: From 19th December 2016, Lorne Ocean View will now have NBN so fast wifi is provided.
Lorne Ocean View Holiday Accommodation has stunning panoramic views of Louttit Bay. It is in a great location being only a 5 min walk from Lorne’s iconic Swing Bridge and beautiful sandy beach. Lorne’s only foodstore is also within a 5 minute walk, an additional 5 minutes will take you into the centre of Lorne with all it's cafés, restaurants and shops.
This beautiful property easily accommodates 8 people on 3 levels. There are 4 bedrooms plus a rumpus room which can accommodate 2 children on sofa beds if required.
Late checkout available subject to availability
A porta cot is also provided.
Views. The views particularly from the upper deck are stunning. The photo on the home page was taken from the deck. Whether it is summer or winter, the view is amazing.
Bedrooms. The property has 4 bedrooms plus flexibility of using rumpus if needed. No matter what combination of people you have, you should be able to accommodate them. All of the following combinations could be accommodated: 4 couples, 2 couples and 4 children/teenagers/singles, 1 couple and 6 children/teenagers/singles.
Location. The property is within a 5 minute walk of the swing bridge and adjacent beach. This section of beach is great as it isn't as crowded as near the surf club. It is also a 5 minute walk to the supermarket. Lorne has a combination of views, beach, cafes/restaurants/shops and lots to do. The last few kilometres drive along Great Ocean Rd to Lorne is stunning.
Facilities. The property is very well equipped. We have included Foxtel and Wifi to provide the ability to work remotely if needed and keep in contact. Foxtel includes FoxSports so that you can keep across your favourite footy team during the cooler month. The log fire ensures you will be cosy in winter and a reverse cycle air conditioner will keep you cool in summer.
Detailed Lists of Features:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Toilets/Bathrooms plus powder room
- 2 Living Rooms Rumpus can be used as 5th bedroom if required
- 3 decks for entertaining/relaxing
- Stunning views over ocean
- Cooking Facilities
- Fully self contained
- Air conditioning in kitchen/living room
- Log Fire
- 55" LED TV in living room with Bluray/DVD and Foxtel Ent and Sports
- 30" TV and Bluray/DVD player in rumpus room
- Ironing facilities
- Parking lock up garage
- Washing machine
- Linen hire can be arranged at additional cost. Please contact me to discuss.
The house comfortably accommodates 8 people in 4 bedrooms with a rumpus room available as an option with sofa beds to increase flexibility of sleeping arrangements.
- The master bedroom on the upper level has a queen bed with en-suite/ built-in robes. It also has it's own small balcony with table and chairs.
- Bedroom 2 on the upper level as one set of bunks with a double bed on bottom and single on top.
- Bedroom 3 on the ground level has a queen bed and built-in robes.
- Bedroom 4 on the ground level has one set of bunks double bed on bottom, single on top plus an additional single bed.
- The Rumpus room on the ground level can be used either as a second living room, an additional bedroom or a combination of both. It has two sofa beds, a sink/kettle and a TV/Bluray/DVD player.
- The Living Room on upper level has a meals table with ability to seat 10 people. Additionally there is a lounge suite, TV, Bluray/DVD player and Foxtel.
Please note that we don't accept bookings for schoolies