Relax and enjoy the ambiance of L’Vista Lorne
Set high on a hillside with views of Louttit Bay, L’Vista (3b Skyline Crt) is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy a memorable Lorne getaway whilst enjoying the benefits of a simply stunning contemporary home. With filtered views from the pier to the Lorne Surf Club, together with the grandeur of the surrounding Otway mountain ranges, L'Vista has a relaxed feel and peaceful outlook.
Located on the northern fringe of Lorne, at the end of a court, L'Vista provides a quiet alternative to the hectic pace of "Lorne Central". The Otway National Park, just metres to the north of the property, is home to an abundance of local wildlife. Kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and native birds are often visible from the decks or the north facing windows in the living room and main bedroom.
With two large living rooms, two decks, two bathrooms (with separate toilets), a powder room, outdoor shower and four bedrooms, this superior Lorne accommodation is well equipped to cater for a big family, couples or a large group. The arcade games table (with over 40 classic games) is sure to provide hours of entertainment for young children and older kids alike. In addition to a fabulous Summer beach house, the large jetmaster fireplace makes L'Vista an ideal retreat for a cosy winter escape.
L'Vista provides children's games, toys, DVD's, plastic eating utensils, books, a high chair and stair safety fence making it ideal for families. Also, the adjoining forest offers a great space for children to run around and explore when it's not beach weather.
L'Vista is sure to please.
This property is not available for "Schoolie" bookings.
Strictly no pets, parties or smoking allowed.
* Two levels
* Four bedrooms (sleeping up to 8)
* LINEN PROVIDED (sheets, bath towels, bath mats)
* Living areas to both levels
* Designer kitchen
* Separate walk-in pantry
* Contemporary dining facilities
* Open wood fireplace
* Outdoor hot/cold shower
* Outdoor entertaining balcony off both levels
* Weber BBQ on level 1 deck
* Undercover parking with direct access to home
* Fully equipped laundry room with washer/ dryer and washing products
* Classic Arcade Games Table with over 40 classic games e.g. pacman, space invaders, galaga, donkey kong, frogger, gyruss.
* Three large plasma televisions with DVD players
* Stereo systems
* Split system heating and cooling
* Fully equipped kitchen including electrical appliances, large fridge with freezer, microwave, dishwasher
* Weber BBQ
* Bedroom composition
Master Bedroom 1 x king size zip bed (2 persons)
Bedroom 2 - 2 x single king size zip beds (2 persons)
Bedroom 3 - 1 x queen size (2 persons)
Bedroom 4 - 2 x single (2 persons)
* High Chair
* Security gate/fence for the stairs
* Plastic bowls, plates, cups and cutlery
* Second living area with separate TV and DVD player
* Children's DVD's, games, toys and books
* 2 Boogie boards
* Beach cricket set/soccer balls
* Arcade Games Table
* Adjoining forest to run around in and explore