A well-presented, two storey self contained three bedroom apartment in the heart of Lorne located at the rear of the historic Cora-Lynn complex on Mountjoy Parade.
The apartment can accommodate six adults comfortably (or a family of six). Upstairs there is a queen sized bed in the main bedroom, two single sized beds in the second bedroom and a separate bathroom. Downstairs there is a twin single bunk bed located in the third bedroom. The kitchen/dining area, lounge, laundry and second bathroom are located downstairs. As well the apartment features a good-sized deck with outdoor furniture and electric BBQ for relaxing and entertaining, with a view towards the beach.
Linen, towels, pillows and blankets are provided for six people.
Private off street parking situated in undercover carport.
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster
- living/dining area with french doors opening to large deck
- 32 inch LCD TV & DVD
- iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock
- one bathroom with shower, vanity, hairdryer and toilet
- washing machine in second bathroom with toilet
- two electric wall panel heaters & two ceiling fans
- undercover parking for one car
- linen, towels, blankets and pillows supplied for six people
- professionally cleaned for each stay
- 2 night minimum
- no smoking
- no pets allowed.