SEAeSCAPE' is a 'classical' Lorne home recently fully renovated and extended; offering an upper level that overlooks the beach and with panoramic views of Louttit Bay from Airey’s Inlet to Lorne Pier. This upper level has Queen size bed., 32” Full HD LED LCD TV = Main-suite with private bathroom. This upper leval opens on to 2 decks.
Main ground floor level - opening on to a huge decking, overlooking the ocean.. This comfortable living area runs the full width of the house, sliding glass doors lead on to the decking.
Samsung 55” (104cm) Led Smart TV, CD player and stereo system
Further 2 bedrooms, double bed and two singles. Second bathroom.
Fully equipped kitchen includes induction cooktop, dishwasher and Front loading washer.
Situated 2 minutes’ walk from the beach and walking distance from Lorne's cosmopolitan lifestyle of restaurants, coffee shops, art deco picture theater, shopping etc.
Making ‘SEAeSCAPE’ the perfect escape for a relaxing break.
Wake to brilliant ocean sunrise views, enjoy breakfast on the deck with 180' panoramic views of Loutitt Bay and Airey's Inlet. This light filled home has an incredibly relaxed and comfortable feel about it, just perfect for beach holidays regardless of the temperature. Wood-fired heating provides the perfect ambiance for the cooler months, split-system air-conditioning/heating, also ceiling fans installed.
Relax & simply enjoy the view!!!!!!!!
Strict no party policy.
Sorry no Schoolies.
Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
Pets not allowed.
* 1 bedroom with personal deck overlooking the
* 32 inch LCD TV, DVD player
* Bathroom featuring deep free-standing bath and separate shower
* Additional deck capturing winter sunshine
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Well equipped kitchen
* Samsung 55” (104cm) Led Smart TV, CD player and stereo system
* Huge Living Area opening directly onto full width deck
* Outdoor dining setting
* Indoor open fire / Wood Heater ( wood supplied for winter)
* 6 burner hooded BBQ - (gas supplied)
WHEN REQUESTING DATES, IT IS HELPFUL IF YOU PROVIDE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR GUESTS' REQUIREMENTS; WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST WHERE WE CAN.
(1) Seasonal Rates over-ride nightly rates for weekends and 'L-o-n-g week ends
(2) Peak and High Peak bookings are taken on a Friday to Friday basis.
Please note this property will not accept Schoolies booking
'For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts'
IMPORTANT NOTE: Identification is required to book the property
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1, DEFINITIONS 'Booking' means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. Management - means the owners and managers of the Property. 'Guests' means the people who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. 'Visitor' means any person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking, as nominated in your booking request.
Nominated guests, limit of up to a maximum of persons nominated on your enquiry / booking UNLESS AGREED IN WRITING.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. • Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (refer last page of this document).
3. CHECK IN/ OUT • Check-in time is not before 3.00 PM on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10.00 AM on departure date. • Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability, and extra charges will apply. • Key collection/return procedure will be as follows: Keys will be posted out to your nominated address on receipt of final payment which must be 14 days prior to arrival, if the booking is short notice and payment has been received, we will provide with a security lock combination.
4. PAYMENT• When using the Stayz Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance. • Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 14 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION This section is applicable to those Properties who accept payment via the Online Payment System • If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to http://www.stayz.com.au/login and amend your Booking. • Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Stayz Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
6. SECURITY BOND • A bond payment as nominated is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure. Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared. Or: • A credit card authorization must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking • Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
7. UNAVAILABILITY • If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing that; any monies paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS • Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS. These are provided for the number of nominated Guests booked. These are provided by a local company “Linen to Go” Tea Towels, Pillowcases, top and bottom sheets and bathroom linen, hand towels, bath towels & bathmat.
The premises are fully self-contained, however personal requirements are not provided, such as soap, dental and hair products.
10. PETS No pets are allowed either onto the grounds of the Property or inside the house or the deck area under any circumstances.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES • You must comply with all applicable Stayz / Owners House Rules and all instructions from Management and the Caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbors. • You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss from the Property. Management may recover from you the repair or replacement cost • Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guest/s stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. • Disturbance to our neighbors, in particular excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund. Extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. • Before departure, all food must be removed from fridge, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, dishwasher emptied and crockery and cutlery put away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. • Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for caretaking the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee. This will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position as when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time, locked and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed. • You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
SMOKING is not permitted in the Property
NO SCHOOLIES or similar PARTY BOOKINGSARTY BOOKINGS
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS • In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint must be notified to Management prior to departure from the Property. • We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
13. Extra charges which may apply:
Cleaning or putting away of crockery, cutlery, pots, pans etc. $50 minimum
Cleaning of BBQ $50 Minimum (this is what we pay)
Removal of any animal waste as this is NO PETS property ($100 minimum)
Damages and breakages (at cost)
Wipes / Swipes of any type will block sewage systems; the cost to unblock is $300…. this is the going rate
Please do not flush wipes.
Bins will not be collected by Council if they are overflowing. Rubbish & recycle bins are to be put out Sunday Night, PLEASE!!!
14: By making deposit / payment you are accepting these TEMS and CONDITIONS.
: Identification of the person making the booking is required; please provide a copy of either, Driver’s License or Passport via STAYZ email process.