Arriving at SEAeSCAPE. Photo by Robert…
SEAeSCAPE Main bed-room; leading to…
Living Room (SEAeSCAPE)
Kitchen SEAeSCAPE. Photo by RH
Wood Heater in the Great Room SEAeSCAPE.…
The Great Room SEAeSCAPE. Photo by RH
The Great Room SEAeSCAPE. Photo by RH
SEAeSCAPE Bedroom 2. Photo by RH
SEAeSCAPE Berdroom 3.Photo by RH
SEAeSCAPE View from upper Deck. Photo RH
Upstairs Bathroom . Photo by RH
Living Room (SeaEscape)
SEAeSCAPE downstairs Decking, By RH
Koala in manna-gum, front nature strip…
Lorne Main street. Photo by RH from Lorne…
Lorne Swing-bridge over Erskine River
The new Lorne PIER. Photo by RH
Teddys Look out Lorne. Photo by RH
SEAeSCAPE' is a 'classical' Lorne home recently fully renovated and extended; offering an upper level that overlooks the beach and with panoramic views of Louttit Bay from Airey’s Inlet to Lorne Pier. This upper level has Queen size bed., 32” Full HD LED LCD TV = Main-suite with private bathroom. This upper leval opens on to 2 decks.
Main ground floor level - opening on to a huge decking, overlooking the ocean.. This comfortable living area runs the full width of the house, sliding glass doors lead on to the decking.
Samsung 55” (104cm) Led Smart TV, CD player and stereo system
Further 2 bedrooms, double bed and two singles. Second bathroom.
Fully equipped kitchen includes induction cooktop, dishwasher and Front loading washer.
Situated 2 minutes’ walk from the beach and walking distance from Lorne's cosmopolitan lifestyle of restaurants, coffee shops, art deco picture theater, shopping etc.
Making ‘SEAeSCAPE’ the perfect escape for a relaxing break.
Wake to brilliant ocean sunrise views, enjoy breakfast on the deck with 180' panoramic views of Loutitt Bay and Airey's Inlet. This light filled home has an incredibly relaxed and comfortable feel about it, just perfect for beach holidays regardless of the temperature. Wood-fired heating provides the perfect ambiance for the cooler months, split-system air-conditioning/heating, also ceiling fans installed.
Relax & simply enjoy the view!!!!!!!!
Strict no party policy.
Sorry no Schoolies.
Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
Pets not allowed.
* 1 bedroom with personal deck overlooking the
* 32 inch LCD TV, DVD player
* Bathroom featuring deep free-standing bath and separate shower
* Additional deck capturing winter sunshine
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Well equipped kitchen
* Samsung 55” (104cm) Led Smart TV, CD player and stereo system
* Huge Living Area opening directly onto full width deck
* Outdoor dining setting
* Indoor open fire / Wood Heater ( wood supplied for winter)
* 6 burner hooded BBQ - (gas supplied)
WHEN REQUESTING DATES, IT IS HELPFUL IF YOU PROVIDE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR GUESTS' REQUIREMENTS; WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST WHERE WE CAN.
(1) Seasonal rules override nightly rates for weekends and 'L-o-n-g week ends
(2) Peak and High Peak bookings are taken Friday to Friday.
Please note this property will not accept Schoolies booking
"For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts"
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Non-Smoking, Children welcome, Long-term renters welcome
- Outdoor grill, Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Games, Stereo, Parking, Books, Hair dryer, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating, Ceiling fan, Wood stove
- Dish Washer, 3 Decks (2 ocean Facing), Amazing Views, Parking, Outdoor Furniture, Outdoor LED lighting, Quiet Street, 2 Full Bathrooms, Completely Renovated