FREE WIFI ..All linen included .Nespresso machine..Sleeps 7 (6 adults max). Stunning near new eco friendly town house in exclusive cul-de-sac with panoramic views towards Barwon Heads and the Bluff. Perfect for families!
Fully self contained with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms , rumpus room with Wii, deck with BBQ and games to entertain the kids including Spalding NBA basketball system outside.
Upstairs - enjoy the master bedroom with ensuite (Queen sized bed), fabulous kitchen, meals area, lounge with King Jasper sofa, 46" LED tv, dvd and a deck perfect for an evening cocktail whilst dinner is cooking on the Weber Q.
Downstairs you will find a second bedroom with Queen Sized bed, and a third bedroom with triple bunk (double at bottom, single up top) and cute typo lanterns that kids will love. Also downstairs are beautiful polished concrete floors, the second bathroom, washing machine, dryer, spare fridge and rumpus room with table tennis table and TV/DVD/Wii.
NOTE: we will respond to ALL email enquiries. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours please call or text via the telephone number provided to you upon submitting your enquiry (there seems be an occasional glitch in the system...)
* Spit system air conditioner/heater upstairs
* Heater downstairs
* Linen is included for the number of guests you confirm
* Microwave, coffee plunger, stainless steel fridge, Blanco oven and dishwasher, wok, kettle, toaster, toasted sandwich maker, all new cutlery and crockery etc
* Carport ,covered parking for one car, extra parking in driveway for another
* Short drive to town centre and beach (about 2km)
* Short walk to river, playground with basketball key, and Blue Lakes walking track with abundant bird life (about 300m)
* NO SMOKING INSIDE
* NO PETS
* NO SCHOOLIES
* NO PARTIES
* As we are in a quiet part of Ocean Grove this house will not be let to people under 25
* Bond required
There is so much to do!
* 5 minute drive to waterslides, go carts, jumping pillow, minigolf etc at Adventure Park
* The best beaches in Victoria are only a short drive away
* Surfing/Kayaking - lessons & hire
* Golf - close to numerous well renowned courses
* Numerous award winning Bellarine Peninsula Vineyards & Wineries
* Nature reserve walking tracks & bird watching
* Queenscliff Music Festival (November)
* Queenscliff to Sorento Ferry
* Close to gorgeous towns of Barwon Heads, Queenscliff, Point Londsale, and St Leonards
* Doorway to a drive down the Great Ocean Road