Capable of comfortably accommodating 2 families, this contemporary home set over two storeys is
located just 5 minutes drive from shops, beaches and the Barwon River. It comfortably fits 8 people maximum 5 adults unless agreed in writing by owner and includes two brand new large outdoor decking areas,, two living areas, four bedrooms, modern kitchen, free WIFI and backyard.
Never miss another summer sunset as the upper level deck draws in the panoramic views of beach, bluff and river where the fading sun provides a unique visual display every evening.
A wall of glass creates a constant link between the open plan living, expansive deck and amazing view. The entire upper floor retains great room proportions and includes the formal lounge area, a dining area which comfortably seats ten and a modern kitchen with breakfast bar. The master bedroom is located on the northern side of the second level and includes WIR and ensuite. A huge rumpus area downstairs creates a link to the backyard and another large deck closer to ground level. Three further bedrooms with BIRs are located downstairs, all serviced by a separate toilet and second bathroom. The backyard includes a clothline, swingset and toddler cubby house. There is a table tennis table in the garage in the backyard.
Just 5 minutes drive from shops, golf courses, beaches and the Barwon River, this classic beach home set amongst the quiet old streets of Ocean Grove offers everything imaginable for the ultimate beachside getaway.
A 50 deposit is required to secure your booking. The balance is required to be paid two weeks prior to your arrival. An additional $500 security deposit is due when the balance is paid. This will be refunded to the guest after their stay providing the cleaner states that the house was left in a satisfactory condition.
The property is booked on a first come first serve basis.
Family bookings ONLY considered. Maximum of 5 adults.
1. This is a strictly non-smoking house.
2. This is strictly a no pets house.
3. There is a maximum of 5 adults allowed unless agreed otherwise. Owner may request approximate ages of persons staying during booking process.
4. Guests and visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between the hours of 10pm and 8am and during arrival and departure and any time throughout the occupancy. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in the termination of permission to occupy the property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from the security deposit.
5. The property is not a "party house" and any such activities are strictly prohibited.
6. The property is not to be used for institution/community events/activities or a place of registration for such events.
7. Whenever you are absent from the property close and lock all doors and windows.
8. Damages and Breakages must be reported to the host.
9. Guests are responsible for ensuring visitors comply with house rules.
10. On your departure the property must be left in a clean and tidy state. A checklist for cleaning, dish washing, rubbish, etc is defined in detail on the Departure Information listed on the kitchen fridge of the listed property.