This great little house is such a pleasant place for your summer holiday in Ocean Grove. There are plenty of established trees that offer a really nice tranquil feel to the property. The tall fence surrounding provides plenty of privacy and quiet.
This a really well presented 3 bedroom home that enjoys the cool breeze off the ocean. The outdoor patio area seems to be everyone's favourite for outdoor dining in the shade of the garden.
7 mins walk to some food shops, 10 mins to the beach, 10 mins to the town centre, 8 mins to walk to a great park - and of course 2 mins of driving to any of these. Located on Eggleston street, about 9 blocks back from the water.
Some cool features include:
- Polished boards throughout
- well presented & functional kitchen (normal gas oven / dishwasher etc)
- yard for the kids to run (and a trampoline)
- neat little patio area for outdoor dining (most people's favourite)
- ceiling fans in all 3 beds, just in case
- lots of bird life in surrounding trees (The Rosellas are always keen to say hello)
- off street parking for two cars
- loads of private front yard space and a rear private court yard
- under cover BBQ
- 1000 DVDs for grown ups and children - if the surf is flat
- and of course, it's central to everything in Ocean Grove