Wake up smiling. Go to sleep listening to the sound of the waves crashing.
Holiday on The Terrace in this modern, two storey townhouse that is ideally positioned to take full advantage of all that Ocean Grove has to offer. The beach is located within walking distance (300m) and the town centre is at your doorstep (20m).
The layout features an upstairs fully appointed kitchen with open plan dining and living area. This looks out over the balcony - the perfect spot to hang your wetsuit and towel to dry after a morning dip or to sit and enjoy some quiet time, a beer or a glass of wine in the evenings.
You're on holidays so take advantage of the perfect location and no need to cook! Discover Ocean Grove's flourishing cafes and restaurants at your doorstep and savour the relaxed beachside dress code. Or, after a day exploring the regions wineries, produce and markets, prepare a feast for yourself in the well equipped kitchen and eat in instead.
The apartment offers two upstairs bedrooms, the Master Bedroom with queen bed and ensuite and the second bedroom with double bed. Crisp white bed linen helps compliment your relaxed holiday vibe. Leave the window open at night to enjoy the fresh sea breeze and the sound of waves crashing. There is an additional separate toilet/powder room upstairs.
Whilst ideally suited for 2-3 couples or a romantic getaway, the downstairs consists of a third bedroom containing a tri-bunk and single bed. Downstairs you'll also find a bathroom with toilet, laundry facilities and access to double lock up garage. The downstairs area opens to the enclosed outdoor garden/ barbecue area featuring outdoor setting and BBQ.
Ocean Grove has much to offer. These are a few of our favourite things...
- Wake up smiling.
- Take a morning stroll along the Ocean Grove main beach and back along the cliff face, admiring the views looking out to the bluff and the Southern Ocean.
- Attempt to surf, laugh, catch a wave, laugh, fall off, laugh. Repeat until exhausted.
- Body board and swim in the patrolled main beach.
- Wander down the main shopping strip for leisurely brunches dining alfresco and people watching.
- Take a day trip to Sorrento on the ferry from Queenscliff and keep an eye out for the dolphins.
- Spend half a day browsing the boutique shops in nearby Barwon Heads.
- Drop a fishing line from the bridge over the iconic Barwon River whilst the local foot traffic wanders by.
- Enjoy a longer walk and admire the pelicans on the Barwon River.
- Come home and crash out for afternoon siestas on the worlds comfiest couch.
- Take a day trip to Lorne and experience the magnificence and grandeur of the Great Ocean Road.
- Stop off at Torquay on the way to pick up surf clothing at the factory outlets.
- Have lunch with the cockatoos at the Lorne Pub whilst taking in the breathtaking view.
- Hike into the rainforest at Erskine Falls and wonder at the tree ferns.
- Eat fish and chips on the beach at sunset.
- Go to sleep listening to waves crashing.
Accommodation features at a glance:
• Bedrooms: 3
• Master Bedroom: 1 x queen bed (upstairs)
• Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed (upstairs)
• Bedroom 3: 1 x single bed and 1 x tri bunk (downstairs)
• Bathroom: 2
• Toilet: 3
• Living area: 1
• Heating: Split system – in each bedroom and living area
• Air Conditioning: Split system – in each bedroom and living area
• Washing Machine & Dryer
• Outdoor Area: 1 downstairs
• Outdoor Area: balcony upstairs
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor setting
• Parking: Double lock up garage