Between the Flags has sweeping views from Port Phillip Heads to the Barwon Bluff and with the patrolled surf beach at the doorstep, this makes for a wonderful all year get-a-way. Watch the ocean, listen to the surf and be in the water within minutes The river beach, shops, cafes, walking and bike paths, and wineries are all close at hand.
This 3 level townhouse is extremely well appointed with contemporary decor, full amenities and equipment, open plan living, 4 balconies and 2 courtyards. The house spreads over 3 levels
• Living/dining/kitchen area on the top level including: leather lounges, large dining table, TV, sound system which pipes to all rooms in the house, DVD blu-ray player, DVDs, games and puzzles, dishwasher, and 90cm oven. There are 2 adjacent balconies with outdoor furniture for relaxing and enjoying the views including ships going through Port Phillip Heads.
• 3 bedrooms: The Master with King bed and chaise sofa and Bed 2 with1 Queen bed and a low-line single bunk set are on the middle level; Bed 3 with 1 Queen bed and study desk is on the ground floor. The house sleeps 8.
• 2 bathrooms, including a spa bath in one, and a shower in the other are on the ground and middle levels.
• Completing the house are a BBQ, heating and air-conditioning to all rooms, laundry, 2 courtyards and off street parking for 2 cars.
Please note, a few Body Corporate rules apply:
• No pets
• No ball games, boats or trailers in the car park
• No-smoking rules apply, including balconies
• No parties, and keeping outside noise to a reasonable level so as to not disturb neighbours
Local attractions & things to do:
• Perfect surf for swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, surf-kayaking, kite-surfing, sail-boarding, and all your favourite beach activities. NB The Ocean Grove patrolled surf beach is widely regarded as the best family friendly surf beach in Victoria
• Sensational walks along the beach on either the beach or walking tracks, in either direction: the Barwon River and over the footbridge to the Barwon Heads village one way or to Bryant’s Lookout and Point Lonsdale the other
• Barwon Bluff low tide walks and rock pools
• Snorkel or dive the scuttled HMAS Canberra warship, a few kms off-shore
• Fishing – surf beach or Barwon River. NB There is a jetty and boat ramp 500ms away.
• Swimming in the sheltered flat water of the Barwon River, adjacent to adventure playground
• Undulating bike paths locally and along 13th beach to Torquay
• Golf courses – one is a 10 minute walk away with 16 others within a 35 minute drive
• Bellarine food and wine trail including local wineries, boutique breweries, olive groves, and trendy cafe s
• Taking the ferry as a passenger across to Sorrento and return, possibly seeing dolphins on the crossing
• …… and for the children, or adults acting like them: Adventure Park, Mini golf, and surfing lessons