Sharing one of Ocean Grove s much-sought-after high points, and with a generous slice of the coastal view to the east, this appealing home offers character, comfort and privacy.
A short drive to the beach and local shopping, this property is the perfect place to unwind.
Behind the high brush fence, a combination of landscaped native gardens and delightfully decorated interiors provide an easy and welcoming lifestyle.
From a south-side entrance, the light-filled, open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen combo invites you into its generous living space, with its high-gabled ceiling, and large glass sliding doors to the northern veranda/deck. Here, ceiling fans and a split-system ensure year-round comfort.
From the open, well-equipped kitchen, a central passage reveals a laundry, three bedrooms and a bathroom. A superb master bedroom that boasts the best view in the house plus a walk-through dressing room and an ensuite with shower, vanity and WC.
The double garage has been converted to a games room that houses a pool table, table tennis table, dart board, bar and TV. A place to unwind and enjoy.
- Elevated home with landscaped gardens
- Enjoy the view as you watch the ships go past
- Lounge/dining/kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry, ducted heating, split system
- Kitchen with Bosch oven and cooktop, plus Dishlex dishwasher
- Northside covered veranda ideal for alfresco entertainment
- Double garage converted to a games room that houses a pool table, table tennis table, dart board, bar and TV
- Walk or drive to local shops, schools, sporting facilities.
- Children s cubby house
- Board games