Living the dream This home is simply stunning
Set on one acre of peaceful parkland, native birds and ocean waves are the only sounds you will hear whilst relaxing in the spectacular pool and spa.
Once you step through the front door into the huge open plan kitchen/meals and dining area you will be impressed. The kitchen and living area have bi-folds that open out onto the pool area to entertain in style.
Two living areas at opposite ends of the house make this home ideal for 2 families.
This large white American Style Farmhouse has recently undergone major renovations. With high ceilings throughout, this home exudes a sense of space and luxury.
Beautiful hardwood floors and plenty of natural light flow throughout the home's open, airy layout.
Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized living/dining area graced by a fireplace, huge windows and glass bi-fold doors that lead out to the rear entertaining area.
The outdoor kitchen is perfect for cooking up a storm on those warm summer nights. Decked out with a built in gas BBQ, sink, fridge, TV and granite counter. You will think you are at a 5 star resort
All five bedrooms have been fitted with hotel quality linen, so all you need do is turn up.
With 3.5 bathrooms, this home is perfect for a few couples or 2-3 small families. It should be noted that 2 of the bedrooms have their own private ensuite.
The kids will be completely entertained with the pool, spa and basketball pad and ring. 2 bikes and helmets are also available for use.
There is even an hot outdoor shower
Air conditioning throughout the home, you will be kept cool all summer.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Double Bed
Bedroom 4: Double Bed
Bedroom 5: Double Bed
Please note: Maximum occupancy is 10 this includes children and infants. If maximum guest numbers are exceeded you risk losing your bond.
Palatial Peace is located in Ocean Grove, Victoria, Australia.
This home is located in a quiet neighbourhood with hardly a house in sight
A 25 minute walk will find you in Ocean Grove's eclectic town centre and the gorgeous Ocean Grove main beach is only a 5 minute stroll away.
Ocean Grove is a busy seaside township renowned for its pristine surf beaches, river, lake, and proximity to wineries making it an ideal destination for swimming, surfing, fishing and sightseeing.
Children are well catered for, in particular the huge Adventure Water Park with its many rides and slides is just a short drive at Wallington, as is a Maze- Mini Golf Centre. Should the weather turn bad the Ocean Grove Aquatic Centre is an option.
Being on the well-known Bellarine Peninsula makes it ideal for wine and food lovers. You can follow the Bellarine Food and Wine trail map to explore the region. A short drive across the Peninsula will find you at bayside locations such as St Leonards and Portarlington.
Point Lonsdale, another popular seaside town, is a 10 minute drive away. Further along is historic Queenscliff from where you can catch a ferry across the bay to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula.
Ocean Grove also provides easy access to the beginning of The Great Ocean Road. Torquay and Anglesea are a half hour drive away and Lorne about 1 hour.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 10AM
Enjoy and treat it like you're visiting your Aunt and Uncle's home.
Please read through the terms and conditions and ensure all terms are met to avoid misunderstandings. Please leave the home as you found it.
CHECK IN/ OUT:
• Check-in time is 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date unless specific alternative arrangements have been approved.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows: access instructions will be provided with booking confirmation. Return the key to the key safe when checking out, unless special arrangements have been made prior to departure.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS:
• We expect that you may wish entertain a small number of family or friends as visitors or dinner guests and are welcome to do so. Larger gatherings or functions are prohibited unless specific approval has been given by the owner in consultation with Ocean Edge.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination of your stay without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. may be applied.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost at Management's discretion Any damage not reported or found on inspection for the rental will be deducted from the bond.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. Loud conversation or noisy activities should be avoided after 10pm.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. You are responsible for removing any excess rubbish that does not fit in the outside bins. Charges will be issued for any rubbish that is left outside the bin. Please put the bins out the front when you check out. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• If cleaning charges are incurred by the owner beyond the normal cleaning fee the excess will be deducted from the security bond.
• If there is a BBQ on the property, it must be left clean, or additional charges may be applied.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. The access key must be returned to the key safe or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. A fee will be charged for any lost keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property. A fee will be applied where smoking in the accommodation is evident. This will be taken from the bond. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS:
• In the case of any problem or complaint, please inform Ocean Edge Management at the earliest opportunity to enable them to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.