Update on House availability 18/10/16 - due to being listed on multiple sites it's difficult to have accuracy in booking calendars, we apologise for this inconvenience.
- We now have avalibility for Melbourne Cup Weekend if you're looking for a 4 night getaway in the Otway's
- Christmas New Year period is FULLY BOOKED - Avalibility from the 8th January onwards.
Situated on a hundred acres just 20 minutes from Lorne, the White House is the perfect location for a relaxing country escape. The house overlooks vibrant Otways pastures which descend into valleys of lush rainforest, perfect for walking or exploring..... Or even a wedding!
Guests are greeted by panoramic views of the Pennyroyal Valley from decks on three sides of the house. The light-filled kitchen/living area is perfect for entertaining large groups, and the double oven, dishwasher, coffee machine and range of appliances make cooking a pleasure. The living area is heated by a double-fronted wood-heater and provides a range of spaces for eating and unwinding. The house sleeps eight adults comfortably in four spacious bedrooms with polished floorboards throughout. There are two bathrooms, each with a toilet and shower and one containing a bath.
A wonderful getaway no matter the season. Whether you grab your boots and explore the property, stay by the fire with a glass of local wine or venture into the hinterland to visit the local wineries and berry farms, a stay at the White House has something for everyone.
Features of the Whitehouse
- Super King bed in master bedroom
- One queen bedroom
- Two family bedrooms (Queen & a single)
- One baby cot (Leander)
- Quality linen provided on all beds
- Large wood-heaters in main living space and central hall are set ready to light on arrival with wood easily accessible at the front door.
- Electric heaters and fans in all bedrooms
- All kitchen appliances, cutlery and crockery
- The property is suitable for bushwalking and mountain biking with several other local options in local State Forests.
Please note that the White House is a rural property which has several unfenced dams, including a large dam near the house. Small children will need close supervision.
Please enquiry for wedding rates & entire property bookings.
Please note the minimum stay requirements:
Two (2) night stay minimum for this property.
Three (3) night stay minimum applies to long weekends ( ie, Labour day & Queens birthday)
Four (4) stay minimum applies to Easter & Melbourne Cup Weekends
Please enquiry directly as this property is listed on numerous holiday rental sites and availability changes regularly & the booking calendar is not always accurate.