Situated on the Great Ocean Road only minutes from the ocean and superb coastal scenery including the Twelve Apostles, London Bridge and the Bay of Islands.
The Farm Stay is a perfect combination of authentic farm experience and ambient comfort. Our place is excellent for couples, solo adventurers, and families. Breakfast is provided and includes fresh produce grown on site
Dinner may be arranged prior to arrival and after discussion with your host.
Enjoy an authentic Australian farm stay whilst visiting the 12 Apostles
An ideal opportunity to enjoy the outdoors and have an authentic Great Ocean Road experience.
- 3 bedrooms comfortably sleeping five. Each Bedroom offering an great view of the farm land.
- Perfect open planned living space with lounge, dining and kitchen
- Flat screen TV with cable channels in living room.
- Open fire on request
- BBQ and wonderful outdoor space for taking in the stunning views
- Use of kitchen facilities minus oven
- Wifi on request
- Private Bathroom with bath and shower.
Maximum of 5 Guests.
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - Two single beds
Please note sleeping on the couches and in the living area is not an option.
With guidance from Cath, our on-site host, you will be able to visit with the cows and meet Sharon the sheep and Ziggy the miniature Horse. Collect fresh eggs from the chickens for Breakfast
Things to note:
- Access to kitchen facilities and BBQ is availble between 5pm-8.30pm.
- Late arrivals after 8.30pm needs to be arrange at least a day in advance when possible.
Interaction with guests
During your stay your host Cath, will be available at any time, as much or as little as you require. She has a self contained wing on the property so that you have, the guests, have complete privacy.
Cath's family have been farmers on the Great Ocean Road for four generations. As a result, Cath’s knowledge of the region is unmatched. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like during and before your stay.
Other things to note
Farm stay is the perfect place to base yourself whilst exploring the Great Ocean Road and beyond.
Only a short drive from:
- 12 Apostles
- Loch and Gorge
- Bay of Islands
- Timboon cheese and diary farm
- Countless other coastal and inlans attractions. Just ask