The "Moorings" (56 Baillieu Street) is an architecturally designed family holiday beach house. Situated in Old Point Lonsdale and perfectly located 100 metres from back beach and 400 metres to the shops and front beach. No car needed!
The main house includes:
- open plan kitchen living and dining areas, opening up to a large sun drenched west facing deck for great entertaining.
- Built in BBQ and bar fridge.
- 2 bedroom, 1 x QB, 2 x singles, all with built in robes. - 2 Bathrooms, separate toilet
- ducted heating, air conditioning and open fire place
The new architecturally designed bungalow is perfect as a kids retreat or for a separate family. It hosts a large kids play room/lounge, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
It boasts a large entertaining area for kids including:
- 50inch plasma
- table soccer
- electronic arcade games machine (Pac Man, Space Invaders etc)
- gas fire/ ceiling fans.
- 2 x bedrooms, central bathroom; 1 b/room with king single bunks (+ trundle), the other with 2 x king single beds (+trundle) all with built in robes.
"The Moorings" Features
Perfect position, 5 minute walk to main street shops and back beach.
Built in BBQ, large west facing entertaining deck
Open Out door fire
IPod docking stereo
Iron and Ironing board
Separate Bungalow with accommodation for 6-8 and rumpus room.
The property has a $700 security bond requirement. We have a "no schoolies" policy
We have a no pets policy.
Late checkout (3pm) offered for all weekend bookings.