* Ideal for year round Ladies weekends or Golfing weekends away.
* Short stroll to the Beach
* All bed linen & bath towels provided (nb. AT NO EXTRA COST!!...often a hidden extra cost)
* 3 bedrooms (1QS ,1 DB , Bunk, single & trundle) with BIR's.
* 2 Living and 2 Dining areas - front Dining can seat 8 comfortably
* 2 Flat screen TV's, Movies (DVD / VCR / USB / Apple TV-use own wifi)
* Outdoor dining / BBQ area and 2 generous sized yards (side yard fenced /secure for dogs)
* Awesome space heater / Outdoor shower (hot/cold) - a MUST!!
* A welcome hamper to get you started (bread milk tea, coffee tea & chocolate)
* Option to rent the rear block with self contained studio and large yard - great space
for older kids/teenagers or if you have additional guests (sleeps 4 max - 2 QS divans,
has heating and cooling, separate toilet and coffee/tea making facilities).
(NB. Rear Block /studio may be in use if you are not using it)
* NO Smoking. NO parties. NO schoolies.
* Pets upon application : small and well behaved dogs ok. (no cats) Conditions apply-Not on furniture policy (esp beds), no digging in garden etc.
* Prices and availability listed in the table below.
A relaxed Beach House. Perfect for girls weekends / golf weekends or 1-2 Families (4 adults 4 kids). Mid Century Modern styling, generous living zones, fully equipped kitchen (oven stove microwave) and outdoor dining / BBQ area. A versatile light open and airy space yet able to be shut off when desired. Breezy in summer and cosy in winter.
The house offers 2 TV's, 2 DVD's. Apple TV, a Wii with games (eg. Mario Cart), a large selection of movies and an array of toys, puzzles and games for all to enjoy. There is a full laundry with washer and dryer if you need them, bathroom and separate toilet. A small park is located just 2 doors away for those with little ones, it is a peaceful neighbourhood that is quite safe for bike riding (we have 2 bikes available for you to use...BYO helmets).
Only 700m to the beach and a further beachside stroll down to the boutique Point Lonsdale village. Boasting 2 beaches, a marine park for snorkeling, pier and lighthouse walks and rock pooling at low tide, there is plenty to do. Our local secret is Emilys Pond found just around the corner and home to many ducks. It expands onto the local Salt Lake which at certain times of year is bursting with swans and perfect for sunset walks. Great for a close by off lead option with dogs.
Relax locally or use the house as a base from which to visit one of many close by destinations. These include neighbouring Ocean grove and Historic Queenscliff (with its hourly ferries to Sorrento), Barwon Heads, Torquay or Port Arlington. Local wineries and The Blues Train are also favourites. Snorkelling and exploring the sunken paddle steamer at Indented Heads is a fun day out too.
The Bellarine has much to offer but we find the cul-de-sac Point Lonsdale to be the Jewel in the crown and hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Please enjoy your stay with us.