Enjoy a relaxed seaside getaway with this classic 1970's family beach house. Set in a quiet leafy street and just a short stroll (only 800m) to Pointlonsdale's main attractions including cafes, beaches (both surf beach and ocean beach) and shops, this house is perfect for family beach holidays or for those interested in exploring all that the Bellarine peninsula has to offer.
The house includes:
- 4 large bedrooms (2 rooms include queen bed, 1 room includes double bed & 1 room includes 2x single beds), all with built in robes and views of the garden
- Detached cabin with bunk bed
- Large protected and private north facing deck with alfresco dining option (smaller alfresco dining area at side of house)
- Large family living area, with doors opening onto deck
- Second smaller living area
- Central bathroom and seperate toilet
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Fully equipped kitchen overlooking spacious dining room
- Generous outdoor space fenced off from the road, perfect for children to play and explore
- BBQ facilities
- Fully equipped laundry with washing machine and dryer (Rotary Hoist clothes line at rear of property)
Historic Queenscliff is only a 10 minute drive away and includes a number of tourism options for your stay, including the marina, fort, pilots jetty and coal fired tourist trains. It also houses the ferry terminal, which travels across to Sorrento hourly for those wishing to explore the Mornington peninsula.
Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove and Bellarine Peninsular wineries are also within close proximity to the house, providing you with endless activities for your holiday escape.