The house is located in Old Lonsdale, in a quiet street a few hundred metres from the footy oval and the beach, and about a 20 minute stroll into Point Lonsdale along the beach path. It has been newly updated with 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + separate toilet, fully kitted out kitchen and everything you need for a relaxing summer or winter break. More details below …
We put very comfortable beds into this house with good quality bedding. There are three bedrooms with a fourth if needed:
- Main bedroom has a King size bed, super king doona and an ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom has a Queen size bed and king size doona.
- Third bedroom has a bunk bed plus an additional single bed, so sleeps 3 kids.
- Fourth room is used as a second sitting room and has a desk and second TV, but the sofa is a high quality sofa bed so can comfortably sleep another 2 people.
- Main and second bedrooms have ceiling fans for cooling, third and fourth have standing fans. All bedrooms have heaters, the main gas heater works very well too.
- Portacot with baby bedding is provided, along with nappy change mat.
Plenty of options Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen or BBQ if you wish to eat at home. Choose Point Lonsdale for coffee & brunch or the wine bar for lazy late afternoon drinks. Queenscliff has a variety of local eateries, or pick up some takeaway fish and chips to eat at the lighthouse lookout. Both Point Lonsdale and Queenscliff have small supermarkets, or go to Ocean Grove or Drysdale for the big ones.
For Relaxing & Play:
Two sitting rooms and 2 TVs, so no arguments over what’s on the box DVD/CD player with DVDs provided, board games, books, and a variety of toys for kids. HDMI cables provided if you would like to plug in your laptop. Dining table seats 8 comfortably or 10 cozily. Feel free to use the bikes, beach kit, mini boards etc, but please do return them in good condition.
The house has 2 bathrooms, one with a shower and kids bath, ensuite with shower only. Laundry is fully equipped with new washing machine and tumble dryer.
The house yard is secure so you are welcome to bring outside only pets, however please ensure the gates and fences are ok for your furry friend/s, and please do clean up after them in the yard.
- This is a no smoking house.
- No schoolies thanks
- We provide lots of the basics tea, coffee, cling wrap, tomato sauce, wine, so please replace what you use so that the next guests can enjoy them too.