Situated in a tranquil treed environment with abundant bird life, this villa has enough space for everyone – sharing is optional Perfect for three couples or the large family, it sleeps 8.
The main bedroom is located on the private mezzanine level with split system heating and cooling and its own private balcony with outdoor setting. It also has its own private bathroom with spa bath.
Downstairs are two further bedrooms, the second has a queen bed whilst the third bedroom has two sets of bunks. Each of these bedrooms has their own bathroom – 2 with spa baths.
The living area is downstairs and open plan. It features comfy couches with split system heating and cooling as well as a Coonara. There is a flat screen tv with DVD player and Foxtel.
The kitchen is fully fitted out with electric cooking facilities, microwave and dishwasher.
To offer you even more space and no need to share, there are two outdoor areas downstairs, one on the front deck and one in the private back yard with the BBQ.
The back yard is secure and your dog is more than welcome – after all the Point Lonsdale dog beach is only a 5 minute walk away You can also stroll or cycle to the main street and shops which are only 15 minutes away
At a glance:
• Sleeps: 8
• Bedrooms: 3
• Master Bedroom: 1x queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 1x queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2x bunk beds
• Bathrooms: 3
• Master Ensuite: with spa bath step in to shower
• 2nd bathroom with Spa step in to shower
• 3rd bathroom with walk in shower
• Toilets: 3
• Living area: 1
• Heating: Split System heating in living area
• Heating: Wood Coonara in living area
• Air Conditioning: Split System in living area
• TV: 2 living area & master bedroom
• DVD: 1
• Outdoor Areas: 3
• 1 outdoor sitting area off master bedroom
• 2 Outdoor dining options with umbrellas
• Outdoor setting: 2
• Heating: Split System heating in master bedroom
• Air Conditioning: Split System in master bedroom
• Washing Machine
• Secure rear court yard
• Parking: Double Carport
• Off street parking: 2 spaces
• Pets Allowed