This property offers unsurpassed views of the sea and fresh ocean air. The lifestyle is clean, uncluttered and abounds with nature. Self-sufficient and environmentally kind the house runs mainly on solar and wind energy. This secluded property on 10 acres is for the true getaway experience.
Oceanfield Whole House includes both separate listings on Stayz, Oceanfield Accommodation and Oceanfield Main House, which are attached but completely separate parts of the same house.
Oceanfield Accommodation has two bedrooms, B1 queen, and B2 four separate bunk beds (as well as a cot). The cosy living room is complete with a kitchenette and wood-fired heater, also a fold out sofa bed.
Oceanfield Main House has three bedrooms: B1 queen, B2 double and B3 three single beds. There is a large open fire in the main living room and an AGA stove in the fully equipped large family kitchen.
There are gas cooktops, a BBQ and other cooking equipment under the shelter of the verandah as well as another two separate toilets.
- rustic coastal accommodation
- surrounded by ocean and fields
- watch the sun sink into the ocean from the large verandah
- glorious land, sky and seascapes
- unhindered views of Great Ocean Road landmarks
- iconic ocean road landmarks within easy drive
- 30 minutes drive from Warrnambool CBD
- five bedrooms
- wood heaters
- open fire
- flexible living areas
- extensive surround decking
- comfortably sleeps up to 15 people
- BBQ & gas cooktops outside under verandah