Sleeps up to 4. This beachfront apartment offers spectacular 180 degree beach views over the East Beach with direct beach access. There is a large balcony for you sit and relax while watching the waves lap at the shore, or possibly spot a whale frolicking depending on time of year. The ocean can be viewed from the lounge or whilst lazing in bed from the ocean facing queen bedroom. Ella Blue is ideal for a romantic escape, family holiday or just getting away with friends. The lounge area is stylishly furnished with a leather lounge suite, TV and DVD player, stereo, and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Ella Blue is one of only a handful of holiday rentals with direct beach access.
There are two bedrooms; one facing the ocean with a queen bed and another with 2 singles.
The kitchen is fully equipped with cooking facilities, fridge, oven, cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher.
All linen is provided and there are laundry facilities should you require.
7 things to do in 7 days
- Explore the local coves and beaches :Swim, snorkel and surf
- Stroll around the historic wharf precinct
- Visit the lighthouse on Griffith Island
- Experience the abundance of wildlife at Tower hill, an extinct volcano
- Observe the mutton bird flocks returning at dusk to nest Sept - April
- Hit a round of golf at renowned Golf course
- Migrational Whale watching in Port Fairy and Warrnambool July - September
PLEASE NOTE: Rates are for 2 guests, a surcharge of $25.00 per night applies to each additional guest.
The nightly tariff is based on 2 guests using one room. Should guests require the use of 2 rooms then an additional $25 per night will be levied.
During Peak Periods there is a minimum nightly tariff of $380 per night.