You will be impressed when you step into this gorgeous home. It features a spacious brand new kitchen and bathroom. It is perfectly located, within walking distance to both the beach and town. It has been decked out with high quality furnishings. The great size backyard and deck area is perfect for relaxing on, after a day at the beach. The kids will love the tree house, monkey bars and swing, whilst you enjoy the stunning ocean views from the upstairs bedrooms.
This beautifully appointed property features a brand new kitchen, with ample of bench space, a 4 seater breakfast bar, large double size oven & gas cook top.
This home has an abundance of natural light streaming into all the living areas.
Downstairs you can enjoy 2 separate living areas, a dining table and stunning kitchen, which backs on to the sun filled deck.
You will be impressed when you walk into the downstairs bathroom, with an oversized bath to relax in.
Upstairs features 4 bedrooms, a renovated bathroom and separate toilet. The rooms are beautifully appointed with luxury hotel quality sheets and hotel quality towels. We have done all we can to make your stay as pleasurable as possible.
Room 1 consists of 1 x Queen Bed and a sofa bed
Room 2: 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x single bed
Room 3: 1 x Double bed bunk
Room 4: 1 x Double bed bunk
Ocean Edge Holiday Rentals: This home is located in Torquay, Victoria, Australia.
This is a fabulous location and Neighbourhood, with so much to offer:
- Located approximately 400 metres to the gorgeous Fishermans Beach.
- A 10 minute stroll to the heart of Torquay, where there is an abundance of gorgeous cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique stores.
- A 5 minute stroll to the surf shops and cafes.
- Or take a short 10 minute drive to the famous Bells Beach.
You will have full access to the house and backyard. The shed is the only part of the property that is not accessible.
Interaction with guests
You will be able to access the property on your own and we will be available via phone contact should you require any assistance.
House Rules Edit
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 10AM
Please read through the terms and conditions and ensure all terms are met to avoid misunderstandings.
Please leave the home as you found it.
CHECK IN/ OUT:
• Check-in time is 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date unless specific alternative arrangements have been approved.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows: access instructions will be provided with booking confirmation. Return the key to the key safe when checking out, unless special arrangements have been made prior to departure.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS:
• We expect that you may wish entertain a small number of family or friends as visitors or dinner guests and are welcome to do so. Larger gatherings or functions are prohibited unless specific approval has been given by the owner in consultation with Ocean Edge.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination of your stay without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. may be applied.
• Pets are only allowed on the Property, if specific arrangements have been made and agreed to during the booking. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost at Management's discretion Any damage not reported or found on inspection for the rental will be deducted from the bond.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. Loud conversation or noisy activities should be avoided after 10pm.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. You are responsible for removing any excess rubbish that does not fit in the outside bins. Charges will be issued for any rubbish that is left outside the bin.
Please put the bins out the front when you check out.
The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• If cleaning charges are incurred by the owner beyond the normal cleaning fee the excess will be deducted from the security bond.
• If there is a BBQ on the property, it must be left clean, or additional charges may be applied.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. The access key must be returned to the key safe or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. A fee will be charged for any lost keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property. A fee will be applied where smoking in the accommodation is evident. This will be taken from the bond.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS:
• In the case of any problem or complaint, please inform Ocean Edge Management at the earliest opportunity to enable them to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.