Modern beach house one street back from the tranquil waters of White's Beach. Metres from Peppers The Sands Golf Club. Sleeps up to 8 people, easy living across one level with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan & private outdoor entertaining area. High quality amenities, all linen & appliances. Immaculately presented for all travellers. Smart TV's Netflix connectivity, high speed WIFI, ducted heating/cooling and a relaxed setting make our place ideal for couples, families & corporate guests.
Arriving at our fully equipped beach house in Torquay, you will find a private coastal sanctuary where your holiday begins the moment you arrive. Being only 250 metres to the beach, you will smell the fresh scent of salty air and feel the ocean breeze.
Modern, fresh, sunny and well lit, there is a great sense of space with tall ceilings and a westerly aspect deck that invites the afternoon sun. This outdoor room is protected from the onshore southerly breeze and is secluded and private for lazing around, or outdoor dining and barbecuing with your group. An electric awning offers shelter for year round use of this lovely space, which is accessible from three areas of the home.
The lounge room is set up to be comfy for guests to kick back and enjoy each other's company, watch TV Smart TV with Netflix connectivity, or enjoy the high speed WIFI throughout the home.
The dining room comfortably seats up to 8 guests at the hardwood table. Kitchen has large caesarstone bench tops, large chef's oven, double fridge/freezer, dishwasher, well stocked utensils and cookware, and high quality appliances including Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, 4 slice toaster and kettle in the butler's pantry. Complimentary tea bags and coffee pods provided we recycle coffee pods.
All bed linen, quilts, pillows, bath towels, bath mats, tea towels provided, however you need to BYO beach towels. White bath towels not to be taken to the beach.
The house is 100 solar-powered with ducted heating/cooling system - zoned climate control for comfort in any season. The home is very accessible and is all on one level, however there are three locations with single steps, all approx 10cm high front door porch, internal garage step into entry, and a step off the back deck onto the garden. The front doorway, master bedroom entry, are 32" wide, but the ensuite door is 25.6" wide please be aware if this info is required for a walking aid or special access. Whilst this home is single storey with wide open plan spaces that could suit those with accessibility requirements, please note there are no handrails in bathrooms. If a shower stool is required, please BYO. We do have suction-handles for use in showers.
Spacious master suite with Queen Size Bed, flatscreen TV, large double vanity ensuite and walk-in robe. Please note: portacot and highchair provided. We can provide details for local Baby Hire Service if other items are needed, i.e. pram.
Bedroom 2 features a Queen Size Bed with resort style decor and tropical colour scheme that evokes relaxation and relaxing holiday vibes.
In a private easterly aspect wing of the house with great natural light, there are two more bedrooms, a separate toilet, and a large bathroom with a large shower and a deep bath tub.
The bedrooms are separated by a long hallway and the bathroom/toilet is in between the rooms. A sliding door can close off this section from the shared social spaces in the house for quiet times ideal for kids' sleep times.
Bedroom 3 features a Queen Size Bed, with resort style decor and a rich colour scheme that invites relaxation and restful sleep. All rooms have double wardrobes with clothes hangers, and extra pillows and blankets.
Bedroom 4 - Two Single Beds with generous double size quilts, suited to either adults, teens or children. This room is equipped with a Smart TV & Playstation 3 gaming console limited PG games, BYO recommended so you can kick back in the bean bags to play games, or watch a movie from the comfort of the beds.
The property is fully fenced, with a side gate that has a latch up high, making it a safe backyard for children to play and explore without worrying about their whereabouts.
Double garage is accessible. Park a vehicle securely inside, or park in the driveway or on-street. A table tennis table is yours to use for leisure time, there's 2 bodyboards, a kids soft top surfboard, a toddler buoyancy swim vest and wall mounted surfboard racks. There are 2 adult mountain bikes available to use, but please note they're quite old but ok for a short ride to check the ocean
We are so fortunate to be a stone's throw away from the stunning White's Beach, accessible within minutes' walk from our front door 250 metres, via the St Anne's Reserve park only 1 door down the street, with fantastic playground for the kids, and a stunning wooden boardwalk to the beach track. After enjoying a beach walk, swim or surf session, come straight home and enjoy the outdoor shower in the backyard. Please avoid sand in the indoor bathrooms if possible
Our location is also literally opposite the famed Pepper's The Sands Golf Club and Hanners Restaurant and cafe, making our property an incredible location for keen golfers who can wheel their golf bags across the road to tee off. Plenty of room in the garage to store all of your golfing or sporting equipment
Bed Configuration Summary:
Master - Queen bed
2 - Queen bed
3 - Queen bed
4 - 2 Single beds
250m to White's Beach
250m to Peppers The Sands Golf Club/Hanners Restaurant
3km 5min drive to main Torquay shops & supermarkets Woolworths, Coles, IGA
6min drive to world famous Surf City surf shops Rip Curl, Quiksilver, Billabong, plus outlet stores for great discount shopping.
3.5km 4min drive to Surfcoast Hotel
15min drive to Bells Beach Surfing Reserve
8 min drive to RACV Resort
2.5km 5min drive to The Salty Dog Cafe at Fisherman's Beach
We are always nearby and can be contacted by phone on multiple numbers. Please contact us directly with any issues so that we can rectify promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to make improvements based on your feedback and we want you to have an enjoyable stay
Residential neighbourhood, please respect our neighbours by keeping noise levels down, and honour local laws and road rules
Double garage, plus on street parking. It's not a busy street, as it's a court. A few minutes walk to beautiful White's Beach, via St Anne's Reserve. Walk along the beach to the west towards Fisherman's Beach where you'll find great coffee and food at The Salty Dog Cafe. Or walk in an easterly direction along the beach for more solitude. A regular bus service operates nearby, with the bus stop on the kerb of St Anne's Reserve. This will take you to the Gilbert St shopping precinct, the new Torquay North shopping area, or further to Geelong or The Great Ocean Road.
Please leave the home in the clean & tidy state you found it.
- Strictly No Pets
- Strictly No Smoking inside the house
- Strictly No Schoolies
CHECK IN/ OUT:
• Check-in 2pm on arrival date. Check out time 10am on departure date unless alternative arrangements approved more than 24hrs prior to departure
• Check-in/check-out procedure/access instructions will be provided before arrival
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS:
• Friends/dinner guests welcomed. Larger gatherings/functions prohibited unless specific approval has been given
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination of stay without refund & extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear & tear, repairs etc. may be applied
• Pets not allowed on this Property. Any evidence of pets may incur extra cleaning fees; if any extra time is required by cleaners to clean pet hair or anything else pet related within or outside of the property extra cleaning fees will apply
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must comply with applicable House Rules.
• You're responsible for damage, breakages, theft, loss of the Property & any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. We may recover from you repair or replacement cost at our discretion. Any damage not reported or found on inspection of the rental will be deducted from the bond
• Outdoor hot/cold shower at rear of property for post-beach showers; rinse off all sand before entering the house
• Special care of RC patio awning; don't use when windy. Always retract when not in use, when leaving the property, & at night. Guests will be liable for any damages caused by misuse
• Only guests nominated & agreed in booking may stay in Property overnight. Any other guests will incur charges
• Disturbance to neighbours, excessive noise, prohibited & may result in termination/eviction without refund & extra charges for security/other expenses. Noisy activities must be avoided after 10pm
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in appropriate council rubbish bins, crockery/cutlery washed & packed away. You're responsible for removing any excess rubbish that doesn't fit in
• If cleaning charges are incurred by us beyond normal cleaning fee, excess will be deducted from the security bond
• BBQ must be left clean cleaning wipes provided, or additional charges may apply.
• Please remove sheets/pillow cases from the beds you've used, & place in laundry
• All furniture/furnishings must be left in original position
• The property should be vacated on time & secured. All windows/doors are to be locked
• Smoking not permitted in the Property. A $250 fee will be applied where smoking in the accommodation is evident. This will be taken from the bond
• For any problem, please inform Emily at earliest opportunity to enable us to rectify the situation as quickly & efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours