Hello Henna –Is in a fantastic location, a renovated 2 BR period home in a prime central location, fully self-contained charming place it is a home away from home. With views of the famous stands of Norfolk pines, it is perfectly located in the heart of Warrnambool, only steps away from the 270m train station, 500 hospital, 400m cafes, restaurants, 1.5kms Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground & beach.
Short drives expose wider surrounds such as Port Fairy and the Twelve Apostles on the Great Ocean Road and great fishing locations.
Its location would suit any couple or family, who may be visiting or working in the region very attractive rates for stays for 6 nights or more.
We also cater for long term stays; for professionals or companies that have an ongoing contract in the region, staff that are doing internship, locum or are being relocated. Or perhaps you require accommodation for an interim period between selling or building your home.
For further and/or more specific information can be obtained by contacting the owners.
For your enjoyment Hello Henna Offers:
This is a two-bedroom house that can accommodate up to 5 people. With views of the famous stands of Norfolk pines,
-One room features a pillow top queen size bed, whilst the other has solid "Bunkers" king single bunk perfect for kids and adults. A fifth guest can be accommodated with a fold out couch futon in second bedroom
-Bathroom recently renovated with deluxe shower and luxury bath to soak in after a day at the work or exploring the many natural wonders.
- The house has open plan Dinning, Kitchen or living however dining can be closed off from living if required for privacy or to be converted into an office area.
-The lounge is cosy and comfortable with large windows framing our wonderful Norfolk pines, leather couches, large TV and 2 split heater and air conditioner systems.
-Kitchen recently updated to create a comfortable light filled open living space, with fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher. If you're not up for cooking there are many restaurants, take away shops and pubs close by.
- Washing machine and ironing facilities available
- One toilet separate to the bathroom
- Large north facing enclosed backyard, with plenty of space for kids to run around on the grass
- Portacot, high chair & change mat available if required
- All basics available, including Linen, toilet paper, tea & Coffee
- Enclosed large north facing back yard.
- Off street parking
- Street parking available
- Is only provided for stayz >7days, extra costs apply please contact owner for details.