Pertobe Road Beach House is the perfect destination for your beach-side holiday.
How does it work? The house contains multiple suites but this listing is just for the Attic Suite. You will have access to the main parts of the house see below and the Attic Suite. All other suites will remain locked during your stay. You have access to:
- a full kitchen with all the appliances required for a self-catering holiday,
- a lounge with access to the balcony,
- dining area,
- laundry including washing machine and dryer,
- an additional shower and toilet on the ground floor,
- secure lock up garage on the ground floor. This is an ideal space for surfboards, bikes, golf clubs or kids games, not suitable for car parking
- paved outdoor private parking area. This area includes a tap to wash off the sand
- wifi throughout the house.
The Attic Suite Sleeps 6
The Attic is the largest of the apartments and contains:
- 4 single beds in a private bedroom with television,
- one queen bed in the studio area,
- an additional kitchen including sink, fridge, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities,
- an additional dining and lounge area with television,
- a bathroom with toilet, shower and large corner spa.
Linen is included but please BYO beach towels.
From May 2018 please BYO doona covers.
We have a 2 night minimum stay unless otherwise specified for peak periods. During peak periods a 2 suite minimum is required.
10 discount on stays 7 nights and over.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please be aware, as there are 3 sets of stairs in this house, this accommodation may not be suitable for people with mobility restrictions.
A portacot is available in each suite for free use please provide own linen. Stair gates and a high-chair are also available.