Pertobe Road Beach House is the perfect destination for your beach-side holiday.
How does it work? The house contains multiple suites but this listing is just for the Norfolk Suite. You will have access to the main parts of the house see below and the Norfolk Suite. All other suites will remain locked during your stay. To book for larger groups please see our other listings
You have access to:
- a full kitchen with all the appliances required for a self-catering holiday,
- a lounge with access to the balcony,
- dining area,
- laundry including washing machine and dryer,
- an additional shower and toilet on the ground floor,
- secure lock up garage on the ground floor. This is an ideal space for surfboards, bikes, golf clubs or kids games, not suitable for car parking
- paved outdoor private parking area. This area includes a tap to wash off the sand
- wifi throughout the house.
The Norfolk Suite Sleeps 4
Named for its outlook over Pertobe Road's famous Norfolk Island Pines, the Norfolk Suite contains:
- 2 bedrooms Bedroom A contains a queen bed. Bedroom B contains 2 single beds
- a bathroom with shower and toilet, baby bath available
- bedroom A includes an additional fridge, microwave, toaster and tea and coffee making facilities,
- televisions in both bedrooms,
- ample wardrobe and storage space.
Linen is provided but please BYO beach towels and portacot linen.
From May 2018 please BYO doona covers.
We have a 2 night minimum stay unless otherwise specified for peak periods.
10 discount on stays 7 nights and over.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please be aware, as there are 3 sets of stairs in this house, this accommodation may not be suitable for people with mobility restrictions.
A portacot is available in each suite for free use please provide own linen. Stair gates and a high-chair are also available. A baby bath is in the cupboard of the Norfolk Suite
During peak times a 2 suite minimum is required when booking the house. Please contact the owner for more information if required.