Original School building, built in 1908 and closed by as a school in 1972. Renovated and opened in 2000 as a B&B. Large main room contains four-poster bed, 2 sofas, dining table and chairs, digital LCD TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, radio/cd player. Smaller entrance room contains a single bed for the extra adult or child. Fully self contained with ensuite and kitchen off the main room. All linen/towels and cooking utensils supplied. Dog friendly with prior notification - small secure yard off kitchen.