The many levels of 'Lakes on View St'
Solar heated pool
Lower BBQ deck
Downstairs outdoor living
Upstairs outdoor living
Upstairs outdoor dining
STUNNING setting with panoramic views of the Gippsland Lakes and Ninety Mile Beach, this large modern home will provide you with the space to relax and re-energise.
EASY WALK: Ten minutes from the centre of town.
SUMMER GUESTS: Your own solar heated pool! Enjoy air conditioning upstairs and downstairs, and ceiling fans in every bedroom. Catch the sea breezes on the enormous decks upstairs and downstairs.
WINTER GUESTS: Be warmed by a wood fire, with firewood supplied. Each living area has a split system for heating and cooling. Every bedroom has a panel heater.
- Wake up to the uninterrupted sights and views of the Gippsland Lakes through floor to ceiling windows
- To the north enjoy the treetop views and rural tranquillity
- Relax in front of the wood firebox
- Have a drink on the large sheltered decks
- Go on a multitude of day cruises
- Visit the local winery
- Eat out at one of many restaurants
- Go bush walking in ‘The Lakes National Park’
- Swim at the beach or in your own solar heated swimming pool
- Have a game of golf or mini golf
- Simply do nothing
FAMILIES: Luxuriously spacious. Lakes on View St has the facilities and space to accommodate two families in comfort.
DOWNSTAIRS: A comfortable open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which comes complete with all mod cons. Including comfy leather lounges, wood heater (wood provided), dishwasher, microwave, ipod dock, TV, DVD player, split system heating and airconditioning. The kitchen set up will make the cook in the family happy - with plenty of utensils and servingware, plus a good selection of pots/pans.
5 BEDROOMS: Master bedroom - queen bed and en suite with shower and toilet. Second master bedroom - double bed and ensuite, 2 further bedrooms have double beds, and the fifth bedroom has 2 singles with the opportunity for two extra mattresses. Every bedroom has a panel heater and ceiling fan.
LINEN: Please bring your own linen (sheets, pillowcases and bath/beach towels). Doonas with covers, pillows and teatowels supplied. Bed linen and towels can be requested at a cost of $20 per person per stay.
BBQ: There is a gas BBQ on the downstairs deck with seating in an outdoor dining area overlooking the pool.
UPSTAIRS: A second living area. Relax on the chaise leather lounge with views of the ocean and lake. Leading off the living area is a huge deck with a second outdoor dining area overlooking extensive views of the Gippsland Lakes and Ninety Mile beach
FAMILY bathroom has a full sized bath and separate shower, there is a separate toilet and a laundry with washing machine.
PARKING: Off street, undercover parking for 2 cars. Plenty of off street parking for jet skis and boats.
CHILDREN: Porta-cot, high chair and stair safety guards available at no extra charge.
Laze the afternoon away (books, magazines, DVDs and board games available) or enjoy a stroll to one of the close by attractions - beach, fishing and mini golf, all within walking distance.
Please note that the property is not suitable for bucks/hens groups or other groups looking to have loud parties. Dinner parties or family birthday gatherings etc are fine.
We endeavour to provide a late checkout to enable guests to maximise their break, but this depends on whether there are other guests arriving that day.
Air conditioning, Private pool, Wheelchair accessible, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pets allowed, Wheelchair accessible, Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Children welcome
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Private pool
- Outdoor grill, Balcony, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Games, Stereo, Parking, Cot, Books, Garage, Hair dryer, Internet access, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating, Ceiling fan