Location, Location, Location
No 6 Beach House is the perfect gateway, which is a home away from home, with all the modern comforts you need and located within seconds from the picturesque Lake Victoria & the Marina and a short drive to Ninety Mile Ocean Beach
All you need within a few minutes walk
- Lake beach, great for children to play in the calm waters
- Marina by the beach & with great views of lake Victoria
- Marina Pub for a nice drink, coffee, lce cream ora delicious lunch/dinner
- Playground/skate park
Enjoy the sunsets over the lake, enjoy the Marina Hotel on the lake with a sandy beach front which is within a few minutes walk, for great food, coffee or a nice drink just watching the world and stunning Lock Sport wildlife pass by.
No 6 Beach house is brand new, new kitchen, new bathrooms, ...... so if you like new beds, mattresses, new appliances and a beautiful interior then this is the holiday for you.
Ideally set up for a family or a couple just wanting to get away and relax, could also accommodate two families.
Loch Sport is set amongst the beautiful Gippsland Lakes, the 90 Mile Surf Beach and the safe waters of Lake Victoria. Known for its boating delights, water sports, fishing hotspots, swimming, water skiing and jet skiing.
-Cast a line into the pristine waters
-Water based activties water skiing, kayaking, canoeing, yachting or windsurfing
-5 min drive to the surf beach easy access - ramp access
-Fishing options galore lake fishing for bream, mullet, flathead and flounder.
You can walk to the:
- Victoria Lake
- Marina Hotel Restaurant/Bar
- Lake Sandy Beaches great for all ages - especially children
- Play Ground
- Skate Park
- Local Supermarket, Fish & Chips, Hardware store,
- Walking paths
- Cycling paths
- Local Jetty - Fishing
You can drive 5 mins to:
- Ocean - 90 Mile Surf Beach, fishing, swimming, surfing
- Entrance to the National Park
- The Lakes National Park 2300 hectares of coastal flora and fauna – enjoy a picnic and the BBQ facilities in the park at Sperm Whale Head 30 mins
- Boat Club
- Tennis courts, golf course, bowls club, mini golf, boat club
You can boat to:
- Gippsland's picturesque lakes
- Metung, Painville for lunch
- Beaches - 90 Mile Suft Beach within a 5 min drive
- National park
No 6 Beach House is perfectly located to walk to everything you need, with views of the Marina as soon as you start a 1 min walk to Lake Victoria. Within a minutes stroll, you will have access to a variety of sandy beaches, the Marina Hotel and the Marina. Store your boat at the Marina or take a few minutes drive to one of the boat ramps.
There is a fantastic lakeside concrete path which enjoys stunning views of the lake waters and marina activity, perfect for a cycle, run or walk, especially if you have a pram. A short stroll will take you to the children’s playground, undercover BBQ, new skate park, supermarket, fish & chips 10 mins from the beach house and if you walk to the end you will reach the boat club and caravan park.
The Beach house offers open plan living, opening onto a undercover veranda. Relax on the deck and enjoy the peacefulness.
You may be lucky enough to spot a local kangaroos hopping by in the evenings.
All the facilities you would need to maximise your comfort, including:
BR 1 – King Bed & ensuite bathroom
BR 2 – Queen Bed
BR 3 – 2 x Single beds
BR 4 – 2 x Single beds
Bathroom 1 - Bath, separate shower, vanity & toilet hairdryer provided
Bathroom 2 - Ensuite to the king size bedroom shower, toilet and vanity
Kitchen – Beautiful modern kitchen, electric oven, electric cook top, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, nespresso coffee machine so bring your coffee pods, kettle, toaster. Good range of dining and cooking equipment.
Laundry – Washing machine and clothes dryer
Outside – Covered veranda onto front gravel garden, grass garden out back, barbecue, washing line, parking for cars and boats. Property is fully fenced and secure.
• Cooking faculties
• Spilt System: Air conditioning/ Heating
• LCD TV/ DVD player
• Nespesso coffee machine
• Family friendly, children’s toys
• Wooden cot and highchair - is available upon request
• Fully fenced secure yard
• Off street for parking for your cars and/or boats
• Ironing Facilities
• Washing machine
• Clothes dryer
• Heaters & Fans for bedroom
• Strictly no smoking
• Doonas, pillows, mattress protector are all provided -
- you need to bring you own linen
No Pets allowed
What you need to bring:
What we have:
Each bed will have for you to use
spare blankets in the cupboards if you need them