About the area
Loch Sport is situated east of Sale on a narrow spit of land between the sand dunes of Ninety Mile Beach and Lake Victoria.
Parklands – Witness some of the most beautiful bird life in Australia at The Lakes National Park, covering more than 2300 hectares of costal flaura and fauna. Enjoy a picnic and the barbeque facilities in the park at Sperm Whale Head, and see the surrounding wildlife.
Fishing – Cast a line in and hook bream, mullet, skip jack and flounder. Try river fishing for some of the best bream fishing in the area, ocean beach fishing for abundant open water fish, or launch a boat at one of the many ramps along the foreshore. The shallow sandy beach of Lake Victoria at Loch Sport is a favourite spot for swimming.
Loch Sport is supported with its own fire station, police station and ambulance services that is well supported by all, and offers excellent service.
If you are looking for relaxation and privacy in stylish surrounds that make you feel so at home, then The Hideaway is a must visit and stay.
The Hideaway is newly renovated and superbly appointed with simple, modern design aesthetic and contemporary furnishings. The Hideaway has been designed to the highest standards and is a fully self contained house with direct access to Lake Victoria on the beautiful Gippsland Lakes.
The Hideaway is a stunning two bedroom house in the village of Loch Sport; an easy 3 hour drive from Melbourne. Imagine a relaxing holiday with postcard views to the beach, lake and hills with all luxury amentities. The Hideaway features a spacious north facing outdoor entertainment deck with amazing views of Lake Victoria and a walk through the landscaped native garden will lead you to the sandy shores. Perfect for swimming, fishing and boating.
The Hideaway is positioned on The Boulevard – a no through road, at the quiet end of town. A perfect location to hang up the keys and walk to the bakery each morning for freshly baked treats, milk and newspapers may need to order in peak periods or stroll through the native garden to the waters edge. You may even see the occassional resident kangaroo from your deck or blue tongue lizard in the garden
The Hideaway Loch Sport has something special for everyone – boating, fishing lake or surf, nature walking trails within The Gippsland Lakes National Park, birdwatching, safe swimming, lake views, Ninety Mile surf beach, golf, bowls, tennis and much more.
Two large master bedrooms, both with a King size bed can be split into 2 King singles and both with their own ensuite.
The open plan living dining area includes a dining table and a comfortable lounge area with flat screen tv, dvd player, mp3 player with Ipod connection.
A beautiful house just perfect for couples and families to getaway from the city. The house provides for your every need, fully equipped kitchen, welcome goodies on arrival, books, board games, small selection of CD’s and DVD’s, full linen but you will need to pack your favourite beach towel, separate powder room with spa.
- Luxury Waterfront Home with direct beach access to Lake Victoria
- Modern quality furnishings & fixtures
- Living room – flat screen tv, mp3 player, ipod connection, gas log fire, books, board games, small selection of CD’s and DVD’s, also with amazing lake views.
- Kitchen – modern fully equipped with fridge/freezer, electric cooktop, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, utensils, cutlery/crockery, amazing views across Lake Victoria to Pelican Point and beyond.
- Dining room – table to accommodate 6 people
- Two Master bedrooms each with king size bed
or 2 x king singles, own ensuite, hairdryer, clock radio, bedside tables and lamps, flat screen tv, ceiling fan, split system cooling and heating, BIR, garden view, quality linen supplied
- Powder room with spa bath
- Ceiling fan
- Laundry with front loader washing machine and clothes dryer, iron & ironing board, trough, detergent provided.
- Deck – huge north facing entertaining deck with outdoor setting for 6, sunlounge, umbrella, Gas BBQ and amazing views and sunsets across Lake Victoria.
- On site Car parking for 2 cars and on-site boat & trailer parking
- Private Jetty with a berth spot for use during stay – boats to 6m 20? guest onus applies – talk to us prior to stay