The Cottage is a secret island hideaway located right on the waterfront along Mosquito Point opposite Metung township. This property is via boat access only, and comes with a mooring on a private shared jetty.
Enjoy the view across the lake from the comfort of the open plan living space or large entertaining deck. Perfect for a small family getaway.
Our cottage is totally off grid - solar powered electricity, rain water tanks and portable gas tanks service this eco friendly cottage. The house is warmed by the fireplace in winter.
Features of The Cottage include:
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and laundry
- Single jetty berth
The bedroom configurations are as follows:
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed
Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds
- The bedrooms are located on a mezzanine level without doors to divide the two rooms.
- Linen is not provided. Please BYO Linen.
-There is a 3 night minimum stay OR a cleaning fee of $100
- Guests must provide their own boat for access to The Cottage. A jetty berth is provided.
- The Cottage is not air-conditioned
- The Cottage runs on solar power and does not have the capacity to run any heat producing appliances such as hairdryers, straighteners, toasters or microwaves.
- No TV