Seaspray is the ideal getaway for anyone seeking a quiet holiday away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. So whether it be a quiet break with family or friends, or for those after a place to base themselves to enjoy everything the region has to offer, this is the place for you.
Seaspray is just under a 3 hour drive from the Melbourne CBD, 45 minutes from Traralgon or 30 minutes from Sale - it’s worth the drive to enjoy the natural beauty.
We are located just 500m from the fabulous 90 mile beach which is ideal for swimming, surfing, fishing, walking or just chilling out.
Features of 10 Centre Road, Seaspray:
- sleeping for 8 people in 3 bedrooms (Queen bed, a double and 4 singles)
- Please bring your own bedding, linen and towels.
- Bathroom – bath, 2 showers and 1 toilet
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioning and Heating
- Digital TV with DVD player in the lounge room
- Board games, books, DVD's and videos.
- Large enclosed back yard for room to play or for friends to set up their tents.
What to do at Seaspray
You can just sit around the house and enjoy the peace and quiet or:
- Swimming, surfing and surf fishing at the surf beach.
- Merrimans Creek - A safe alternative for swimming in the calm water or use the boat ramp to launch your boat or jet ski.
- There are a couple of playgrounds, picnic and BBQ areas around town.
- Tennis and Basketball Courts. Golf (at Sale Golf Club)
- Church (non-denominational)
- Licensed General Store, Post Office and take away food shop.
- Surf Life Saving Club
- Ronnie’s Tea Rooms.
- Walk or ride around town
- Go for a drive – Seaspray – Golden Beach – Loch Sport – Seaspray
- Go to Sale – everything you need from a major Victorian country town
What you need to know:
Our rates are the same no matter how many people stay. With sleeping for 8 but room for more if you bring your own beds. The back yard is large enough to set up tents so bring all your friends.
You will need to provide your own bedding/linen.
Bring your own camp chairs for sitting in the back yard or at the beach or creek.
We hope you come and stay here soon and then want to return and also recommend your friends come and stay too.