Nestled on 60 acres, Aghadoe is a 1860's heritage listed homestead that has been transformed into a blend of styled interiors whilst retaining its period charm. Boasting established gardens, majestic Fir trees and an abundance of open areas. Aghadoe is a haven for families, friends or girls groups seeking a tranquil escape with all the comforts of home - it even has a fully fenced playground for the kids. Enjoy watching the antics of Aghadoe Estate's many free range animals including ducks, chooks and geese. We also run a small herd of Belted Galloways, a small flock of Black face Suffolk sheep and breed Berkshire pigs.
The large gourmet kitchen is the perfect spot to cook a storm, while the two seperate living areas offer space and comfort, large flat screen tv's, cable tv, blu-ray player, ipod dock and home theatre system. Sun drenched bedrooms offer 14 foot ceilings and beautiful quality linen, two separate bathrooms in the homestead. Please note the fifth bedroom is a separate studio and has it's own ensuite.
We also welcome functions and weddings at Aghadoe Estate by prior arrangement. Opening in late 2014 will be our new function space "The Stables" perfect for that rustic barn style wedding!! Fees apply for all functions.
***** Runner up in the Stayz Awards - Best Wedding Venue Victoria 2013 ******
***** Winner in the Stayz Awards - Best Indulgence Getaway Victoria 2014 *****
For more information on booking discounts please see our website Aghadoe Estate
Also follow us on instagram - Aghadoeestate
***** STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED - free range animals on property ******
Just a short 15 minute drive from Daylesford and all it has to offer including great eating, shopping and day spas. and about a 20 minute drive from the Historical Ballarat. Other local attractions include the Tangled Maze, Hepburn Lagoon Trail Rides, Creswick Golf Course, Tuki Tuki Trout farm, Captains Creek winery, Or choose to relax and take in a true country experience on the homestead's 60 acre surrounds.
Bedroom 1 - 1 x king bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 x king bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 x king single beds
Bedroom 5 - 1 x king bed (with ensuite)
Booking terms and conditions -
All bookings made at Aghadoe Estate are subject to the following terms and conditions:
* A minimum two night stay applies to all bookings, unless the owner makes an exception. A minimum three night stay applies to (public holiday) long weekend bookings. A minimum seven night stay applies to all Christmas week bookings and a minimum four night stay for the Easter weekend.
* The owner reserves the right to refuse any booking.
* Payments are to be made via bank transfer, we do not have credit card facilities. A 30% deposit is payable upon booking and the balance is payable 14 days prior to the booking date.
* All requests for cancellations or amendments must be made in writing and state the reason for cancellation. Consideration of a refund may be given if the cancellation is made at least 21 days prior to the booking to allow the maximum chance for us to rebook those dates.
* We have a strict NO REFUND of deposit policy.
* If we are able to re book the property for the same dates and for the equivalent booking fee then a full refund of the initial deposit will be issued minus an administration fee of $100.