Contemporary living in rural surrounds
Della Fonte, down a private laneway and set in quiet, rural surrounds, offers the comforts of home in the idyllic town of Daylesford. A sunny, north facing deck is the perfect spot to recharge your batteries while the canopy of the heritage chestnut tree offers a wonderful space for relaxation and play. Wander down to the bottom of the secluded garden and discover a natural spring that will delight guests of all ages. Offering open plan living, full kitchen and a mix of queen and single beds, Della Fonte will accommodate families, a group of friends or couples looking for a bit of space. The main street is a quick three minute drive away while a hearty walk will take you to the Farmers Arms or Wombat Hill House, Alla Wolf-Tasker’s delightful café set in the Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens. You’ll find all that you need for a short or long stay, including a generous welcome hamper.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms upstairs – 1 queen & 1 room with 3 single beds/downstairs – 1 queen
- Additional single bed in upstairs landing no charge
- 2 bathrooms – one with oval spa bath
- Daylesford Aromatherapy toiletries
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Large living and dining area with polished boards, leather lounge and gas fire
- Panel heating and air conditioning upstairs
- Flat screen TV, iPod dock, DVD and CD player in living
- Collection of books, DVDs and CDs
- Flat screen TV in both upstairs bedrooms
- Laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Large gas barbeque
- Local produce hamper on arrival
- No pets allowed
Villa Della Fonte is situated up high on Wombat Hill and is a short 2 minute drive away from the main street of Daylesford.
Please make an enquiry for availability and a precise quote.