A ROMANTIC DESTINATION FOR LOVERS, A BEAUTIFUL ESCAPE FOR FRIENDS.
Juliet's Hideaway is an original 1950 weatherboard cottage decorated with love.
- Three beautiful bedrooms, one king and two queen.
- Gorgeous living room with chaise lounge, gas log fire place, Sony surround sound entertainment system and bluetooth amplifier.
- Glamorous dining room with crystal chandelier and gas pot belly fire place.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen stocked with essentials from local purveyors including coffee beans, tea, drinking chocolate, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper.
- Bathroom with fluffy white towels, bathrobes and products from Daylesford Aromatherapy.
- Separate laundry with washing machine.
- Secluded north facing, landscaped garden with outdoor settings, BBQ and jacuzzi.
- Original artwork by contemporary artists including Mike McLean and Shannon Crees.
- Vintage collections including crystal glassware, antique silver cutlery and French provincial, shabby chic and industrial pieces sourced locally and within Australia.
- Free WiFi
All yours to enjoy during your stay
Juliet’s Hideaway is walking distance to the cafes, restaurants and shops on the town centre on Vincent Street 700m, Lake Daylesford, Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens, Convent Gallery, the Sunday Market and a few minutes drive to Hepburn Springs.
It takes just over an hour to drive from Melbourne to Daylesford:
Travel on the Westgate Freeway M1 over the Westgate Bridge, then on the Western Freeway M8, exiting onto the Ballan Daylesford Road C141 towards Daylesford.
Via the Bolte Bridge travelling via Citylink and exiting onto the Calder Freeway M79, then exiting towards Woodend C324 and travelling towards Daylesford via Trentham C317 and into Daylesford.
RATES off peak but excluding 15th Feb - 31st March
When booking for 2 guests, you will have access to 1 bedroom only. There is an extra $50 charge per person / per night night for use of additional bedrooms.
When booking for 4 guests, you will have access to 2 bedrooms only.
When booking for 6 guests, you will have to 3 bedrooms.
Minimum booking is two nights, one bedroom.
Full house rate applies, access to 3 bedrooms.
Minimum bookings and holiday rates may apply at the following times:
Public Holidays: Three night minimum, three bedrooms entire house
School Holidays: Three night minimum, three bedrooms entire house
Easter, Christmas & New Years Eve: Four night minimum, three bedrooms entire house
Please contact Juliet's Hideaway to confirm holiday rates.
Check in 3pm. Check out 12 noon.
Juliet's Hideaway is not suitable for young children.
Pets are not allowed.
Parties & Events are not allowed.