Hot tub, mod cons and bush location - listen to the birds
A bright cathedral style house with polished boards throughout, Abbott’s Rest sleeps two to six guests. A versatile property, it ís ideal for a couple’s weekend escape or for groups wanting to explore the region. With a fabulous outdoor hot tub overlooking bushland, this is the place to spend a weekend or a week. Situated in the bushland setting of Doctor’s Gully, Abbott’s Rest is only a few minutes walk from a great selection of cafes, wine bars and restaurants of Hepburn Springs or the famous Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa. Backing on to the picturesque Hepburn Springs Golf Course with an abundance of native wild life, Abbott’s Rest is a great property in a great location.
This property features a 6 person outdoor hot tub. Bath towels are provided for your stay. However, for your comfort, we suggest bringing additional towels and a robe for use when enjoying the hot tub.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms 1 queen, 1 double, 2 singles
- Corner spa and separate shower
- Outdoor 6 person hot tub
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facillities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and upstairs bedrooms
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Open fire place Fire for ambiance only – limited wood supplies provided
- Gas barbeque
- 3D TV for your viewing pleasure, second TV, CD and DVD
- Local produce hamper on arrival
- No pets allowed
Quietly set above the road in Doctors Gully. Only a short distance from the shops and restaurants of Hepburn Springs.
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly.
Need more supplies? Call our office and we can deliver a wood pack includes wood, kindling, paper, matches and firelighters for $45