Elevated, views, and close to town
Daylesford is famous for its views across its hills and glimpses of homes through trees. Churchills has some of the best views across the town. The grounds boasts their own picturesque ornamental lake as well. Two large living areas, central heating, air conditioning, gas log fire, large spa, quality furnishings and appointments – it’s all there. Churchills is ideally located to take full advantage of the sophisticated hospitality of the town with its elegant shops, spas and eateries or the earthiness of the monthly Farmer?s Market.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms 3 king-split and 1 single
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Large two person spa bath in main bathroom
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Central heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Washing machine and dryer
- Gas log fire
- Electric barbecue
- Local produce hamper on arrival
- No pets allowed
Close to town and the Lake House
Enjoy a stroll around the beautiful Lake Daylesford or a short walk will have you right in the town centre for some serious retail therapy or a coffee at one of the many cafes.
Relax on your private verandah soaking up the sunshine or curl up on one of the comfy couches in front of the gas fired heater.