Not far from Daylesford, The Gums is a special luxury country hideaway set in 44 acres of bush and pasture. Ideal for groups wanting to escape their busy lifestyle. This is a property where you can relax, entertain friends and pamper yourselves. Out in the barn, the Hot Tub comfortably holds six people and the outdoor entertaining area is all set up for casual enjoyment. Indoors every comfort is in place to make you feel at home. Just 15 minutes drive from town all the attractions of the twin towns of Daylesford and Hepburn Springs await you. Spa treatments, galleries, funky cafés, multi awarded restaurants and lots of colourful shops – so many things to do, if you want to.
Unless there is another booking on the day you book out, you are welcome to enjoy the property until 4.00 pm (to be confirmed at time of check in)
This property features a 6 person outdoor hot tub. Bath towels are provided for your stay. However, for your comfort, we suggest bringing additional towels and a robe for use when enjoying the hot tub.
Unique Features and Appointments
* 5 bedrooms (2 Queen, 1 King Split, 2 x 4 bunks)
* Optional Hot tub for 6 people ($200 discount applies to bookings of 2 nights or more if Hot Tub not required at time of booking - Please discuss your requirements with sales staff)
* 2 Bathrooms with showers
* Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
* Extendable dining table with seating for 14
* Wood fires
* 2 Flat screen TV/VCR/CD/DVD
* Gas Barbecue
* Spa house has toilet and shower
* No pets allowed
Situated in Korweinguboora near Daylesford, The Gums offers lovely rural views and is a mere 15 min drive away from the main street of Daylesford.
Please make an enquiry for availability and a precise quote.