Juliet's Hideaway is an original 1950 weatherboard cottage decorated with love.
- Three beautiful bedrooms, one king and two queen.
- Gorgeous living room with chaise lounge, gas log fire place, Sony surround sound entertainment system and bluetooth amplifier.
- Glamorous dining room with crystal chandelier and gas pot belly fire place.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen stocked with essentials from local purveyors including coffee beans, tea, drinking chocolate, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper.
- Bathroom with fluffy white towels, bathrobes and products from Daylesford Aromatherapy.
- Separate laundry with washing machine.
- Secluded north facing, landscaped garden with outdoor settings, BBQ and jacuzzi.
- Original artwork by contemporary artists including Mike McLean and Shannon Crees.
- Vintage collections including crystal glassware, antique silver cutlery and French provincial, shabby chic and industrial pieces sourced locally and within Australia.
- Free WiFi
All yours to enjoy during your stay